pie and cornish pasties and other culinary delights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pie and cornish pasties and other culinary delights

Billy; BAFC have the annual Fan Dance and the ten miler. I'm thinking a visit to your gaff would go down well. Great scoff, live firing on the range, good beers, a bit of parachuting and Trubrit can organise the Californian crumpet.

Comment

I'd be up for it!(Although the crumpet might be a bit beyond my pay scale!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
        I'd be up for it!(Although the crumpet might be a bit beyond my pay scale!)
        Crumpet would be beyond your stamina levels as well
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

You don't need stamina here to pull 'em....or looks. You just need to flash green pictures, of dead Presidents. They line up around the block now.... with the internet.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
            Crumpet would be beyond your stamina levels as well
            Well I've eaten a good few,dripping with butter,and never got out of breath doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              You don't need stamina here to pull 'em....or looks. You just need to flash green pictures, of dead Presidents. They line up around the block now.... with the internet.
              Which President is the most desirable to them?
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Sounds oreight fer a young un Tone but now I prefer a gud shit!

Comment

Pay 'em enough,they'll do that as well,I'm sure!

Comment

No good me trying my hand with them, probably come before I got my zip undone.
                    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

a couple nore meals IMG_1845.jpgIMG_1846.jpgIMG_1847.jpgIMG_1848.jpgIMG_1849.jpgIMG_1850.jpg so 1st pic roast turkey breast,2nd turkey mashed buttered potatoes with scallions cooked in milk (champ), chard,mushrooms, and onion gravy. 3 and 4 minestrone soup and grated parmesan cheese and italion crusty bread. last chicken stir fry with snow peas and bok choy and white rice. left over soup tonight.
                      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
                        Billy; BAFC have the annual Fan Dance and the ten miler. I'm thinking a visit to your gaff would go down well. Great scoff, live firing on the range, good beers, a bit of parachuting and Trubrit can organise the Californian crumpet.
                        you are welcome. skydiving school just a few miles from here and right next door to the rifle and shotgun and pistol range. all good fun. and all the green fields are full of crops tomatoes,corn,melons and fruit trees school is at avation drive davis california i hour to san francisco,19 miles napa valley
                        Last edited by billy meikle; 31 August 2017, 00:04.

Comment

Plenty of green fields down below, Billy. Someone's had their sprinklers going over summer.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Scotty would eat them alive... ............ Up the Reg
                            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                            Me

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                              Plenty of green fields down below, Billy. Someone's had their sprinklers going over summer.
                              artesian wells mate.

Comment

Scotty would eat them alive... ............ Up the Reg
                                might be a nice alternative to elsinore, if they want to visit the wine district,visit the capitol of california sacramento and the san francisco bay area. the best about elsinore is the hotel is right there. no to far to stagger to yer bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X