Gus Hales 9 Sqn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gus Hales 9 Sqn...

You make sure you're here Dave. You don't have our permission to go anywhere.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

****face Book? I,m fukkin barred!

Comment

gus.jpg

A perfectly worded statement from Gurnak Singh who met Gus the other day. This is exactly how Sunday should be:

I put this statement up this morning out of resp...ect for you Gus, in our group VAT, we support you 100%.

Humbled that I have had this picture put on Gus Hales page, regarding Deep In Your Mind.

He has clearly stated all he does is regarding humanity and how many have been treated, regarding those who have suffered with PTSD and those who have lost fellow veteran brothers and the support these families have not received.

He is adamant that he will take this to Remembrance Day, I ask all to show him support, I know many have sat next to him and chatted to him, because he clearly states the chair next to him is open for all, so I state this to all.

This is entirely about Gus Hales and what he has set out to achieve for veterans, no one should in any way be trying to strengthen their position on the back of what Gus is doing and we should all remember the clear statement he gives, regarding this matter.

Those that can turn up on Remembrance Sunday for Gus, your support will be entirely appreciated but as he is a veteran, all fellow veterans who show their support on the day for him, have to make sure, that all his requests are respected, because of the exposure he is getting, many of high positions are watching him and he can not afford to be tangled up into any political agenda.

I pray Wahe Guru watches over your good soul, take care brother, much love sent your way ����

Comment

Good to see support for the cause ! Bollocks to those political wankers, if the truth hurts then bloody well fix it. Stop Foreign Aid !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Another visitor:

Comment

Sitrep.

Gus isn't going to eat anything until endex tomorrow, but Phil and Denzil, have sorted him a night at the local premier Inn so he can have a shower and comfy bed. The club has paid for this. Denzil will keep an eye on things.

Comment

Good to hear the club giving an input, well done !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

This is the sad reality of 14 days on hunger strike. If Gus doesn’t get his letter today confirming an independent enquiry then he’ll be back on hunger strike tomorrow.

Comment

Fukkin ell! Owd Gus az brill Abdominal Isolation control!

Comment

Does that mean he's holding it in?

Comment

Don't know about that but he needs a bloody good meal to help him.
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                          Does that mean he's holding it in?
                          Owd Gus in that pic looks ta bi an expert at the old art of "Muscle Control" Don, a system of isolating each muscle group making them more defined and stronger. Remember Tony Holland the musical muscleman who won Opportunity knocks a few times n then went on ta mek a few bob touring the club circuit?

Comment

Looks painfully dislocated Dave.

Comment

Has no one got the f***in sense and decency to take him in to the building out of the rain before he gets pneumonia. He can do his hunger strike in the f***in building for bollox sake. Some arsehole will be holding out against whatever he wants because the soft pasty faced, fat, lard arsed twats do not to be seen to 'cave in'. Well they have my permission to 'cave in' now, the useless lumps of f***ed up shite. What does the lad want FFS? Give it to him, along with a pint.

Comment

Won't be allowed into the building for the safety of the elfins, Ron.

Comment

Working...
                                X