Weel done lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weel done lads

Well done lads won a band completion last night. Now through to the finals next month. $5000 prize, so that will be a new pair of jeans for the lad and beer for me, although he thinks it's going towards recording a new album, so I'll have to have a word with him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um8QMbuqrzI
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Re: Weel done lads

Tell thee wot Steve, if thee grandson ad bin around in the early 60s, owd innertube lips Jagger wud neer av ad a look in!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Tell thee wot Steve, if thee grandson ad bin around in the early 60s, owd innertube lips Jagger wud neer av ad a look in!
      yes it's hard to believe he's the same kid who lounges around our place in his dressing gown eating as much food as the missus can deliver
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Stephen,put him on the straight and narrow,YOUR beers first and foremost.

Comment

Steve, I'm impressed mate, looking at the thread title, your actually writing in Geordie. You haven't bought that exclusive little book titled, "Larn Yasel Geordie" have you ?
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
            Steve, I'm impressed mate, looking at the thread title, your actually writing in Geordie. You haven't bought that exclusive little book titled, "Larn Yasel Geordie" have you ?
            Well done bob, I wondered who'd be the first to spot my deliberate spelling mistake. You win the life-size inflatable Susan Boyle doll.

Comment

Cheers Steve, thaz just reminded mi, mine needs emptying!

Comment

a young aussie version of steven tyler of areosmith the lads got potential,hope you can sub him for a new pair o' jeans.
                shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                  a young aussie version of steven tyler of areosmith the lads got potential,hope you can sub him for a new pair o' jeans.
                  wish that fashion had been in when I was young billy, I used to throw my jeans away before they got like that, could have saved money. The glasses are another strange thing, for ages he wore frames with no lenses, then he bought those glasses, they have plastic lens. I have to wear reading glasses and it annoys me, yet he doesn't need glasses and he pretends he does. Still, far be it from me to give fashion tips, he's surrounded by young model types every time I see him, so it must work. I may start wearing my glasses, ripped jeans and a wig. see how I go.

Comment

Working...
                  X