Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An old Newbie

Originally posted by peter dearden View Post
    yes and tomorrow I am taking the family to a great restaurant for some posh nosh
    and bollocks to the expense I will be shit faced tonight and on saturday
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE! Av A GUD UN!

Comment

Going to make the most of it and pat the meal is on me . You little shit

Comment

There must be a 2 for 1 deal at the local chippy then!

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
          i am here dave...and welcome stand in the door...i am sure you have photos so get posting...and i also was a 1 para reunion club and have lost contact with a lot of lads. oh and watch out for the trifle eater,teller of tall tales and great faller of ladders from OZ never mind him being 9sqn and in general a good egg.
          though a bit hard boiled.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by peter dearden View Post
            Going to make the most of it and pat the meal is on me . You little shit

The meal's only on you because you need one of those Tommee Tippee plastic bibs when you eat,as half of it misses yer gob you doddery old shite!

Comment

Still think you are a little shit

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, this is my third attempt to post a reply on this site, if this fails I will consider self harm with a fork.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                  Thanks for the welcome guys, this is my third attempt to post a reply on this site, if this fails I will consider self harm with a fork.
                  Ron, what browser are you using? IE gives some problems with posting or adding pictures.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

What does ??
                    2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Don, seem to be sorted now thanks, I was semi-pissed when I tried twice before. Here in the home for the bewildered I have been trying to thread a needle since last Thursday so that I could sew the fart-rip in my ex army jungle green shreds (anyone remember them?). What the f**k happens to us, I shot at Bisley for 1 Para in something called a Whitehead Cup (or was that Blackhead?) Now cannot thread a f***ing needle. Andy (MM) good to hear from you, Matron is still a bullying cow but tucks me in bed every night and kisses purple Ronnie good-night, so no complaints.

Comment

Not sure why I bovver coming back in here, I try to extricate myself regularly, alas I always stick my hooter in mainly to see who's fallen off the perch. Welcome standupstraightinthedoor.. Pete's an old daft scrote who thinks he's down with the you guns in here..
                        HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

P.s
                          im a feckin Gud artist and general literary wit, unsnap revisited (un appreciated) in here... As you will be once all the niceties are done with
                          HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                            P.s
                            im a feckin Gud artist and general literary wit, unsnap revisited (un appreciated) in here... As you will be once all the niceties are done with
                            the only reason you are unappreciated Kit, is because you are a City supporter.
                            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Hello, forgive any crap I post on here over the next hour or so I am still trying to post replies, so will write any gibberish (I usually do anyway). I click 'reply to thread', enter text in the box then cannot find a 'send' tag. Will try 'Post Quick Reply' this time

Comment

That seems to have worked. Wig

Comment

Working...
                                X