Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Imam Barlow

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
    you said ":all British armed forces are Christian" which is obviously untrue. I'll take your word about officers, personally I avoided eating with them.
    word has it-you did them bendover favours

Comment

this should help you john, because you're obviously a bit confused on the subject. https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ion_belief.pdf
      british armed forces come under the crown-we fight for queen and country-Christians all

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
        word has it-you did them bendover favours
        always a good idea to change the subject when you're losing an argument john.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
          I rest my case on their 'cleanliness'!Almost every report I've read of arrivals in Afghanistan mentions the overwhelming smell of human waste as the first thing to hit the senses on leaving the aircraft.The smell then remains throughout the tour when anywhere near human habitation!I've noticed the same in Egypt,Tunisia and Turkey on holiday.As soon as you leave the vicinity of the hotels,the smell of shit,and unwashed humanity hits,so their rules of 'hygiene' laid down by the book of spells that rules their cult don't seem to work!
          yes I was in Egypt in 2013-some parts in the capital were disgusting

Comment

always a good idea to change the subject when you're losing an argument john.

british armed forces come under the crown-we fight for queen and country-Christians all

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              Like the old saying goes,in Germany they had that attitude,when they came to take away the communists,others did nothing,because they hadn't done anything to them.Then they took away the gypsies,same result,followed by the gays,the mentally/physically unwell,and of course the Jews.Everyone hid their heads in the sand,hoping their group wouldn't be next!Now we have the same with the Islamists,whose ultimate aim is subjugation of the whole world,and dragging us all back to their misogynist 14th century vision of paradise on earth!So you carry on burying your head John,and pray you're gone before they reach these shores,but I prefer to stock up on ammunition and prepare for the day the first one comes in my front door.And no matter how you defend their cleanliness,I guarantee I'll smell the sweaty stinking bastard before I see him!
              he could easily have been shot-

seems like
              politicians like wars-

mainly because they don't fight in them

Comment

I was born into atheism- I don't celebrate any of the arab religions which seem to have mesmerized the whole of america and Europe- xmas cards contribute to these religions
                Merry Chrimbo you miserable owd TWAT!

Comment

I wish you'd
                  tell these caring clean muslims to their face-but you haven't got the guts for that
                  Don,t thee tell me about guts Bishop you miserable owd Leicester soap dodger luvvin WANKER. Tha knows everything but knows fukk all cos thaz a clever kunt who wud shit copious amounts if thy ever came face ta face with me. Name the place and time and bring as many o thee dirty bastard soo-ap dodgin kunt mates wi thee n I,ll teach thee summat about guts n just how quickly I will spill the fukkers when we meet up.
                  For fukks sake send me a PM so we can make arrangements fer the showdown and I,ll show you ya complete fukkin tosser how I will knock seven kinds a shit outa thee and at the same time re arrange yer dirty bastard soo-ap dodgin mates features by dishing out a few white eyes!
                  Come on ya Bastard, lets gerrit on fer fukks sake. I,ll teach thee ta cross me off thee Chrimbo Card List, ya Fukkin Bastard!
                  Mek sure thaz med thee fukkin will out just in case in the very remote possibility that some silly kunt classes thee as a relative and friend actually exists!
                  PM NOW! YA KUNT! SOONER THE FUKKIN BETTER, TWAT!

Comment

Looks like the ring out the back of the Brecon Rugby Club could be needed after all then!I volunteer myself as towel man Dave!

Comment

The only towel needed Pat wud bi fer that miserable twat to lob into the ring. I,ve never come across such a rude, discourteous, argumentative, miserable kunt in me life and believe me, I,ve come across a few!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                        Is that scrapping tash a fukkin soo-ap dodger?
                        say it to her face-you yellow bellied 1 para k**t

Comment

The only towel needed Pat wud bi fer that miserable twat to lob into the ring. I,ve never come across such a rude, discourteous, argumentative, miserable kunt in me life and believe me, I,ve come across a few!
                          you only had to look in the mirror-KUNT

Comment

Don,t thee tell me about guts Bishop you miserable owd Leicester soap dodger luvvin WANKER. Tha knows everything but knows fukk all cos thaz a clever kunt who wud shit copious amounts if thy ever came face ta face with me. Name the place and time and bring as many o thee dirty bastard soo-ap dodgin kunt mates wi thee n I,ll teach thee summat about guts n just how quickly I will spill the fukkers when we meet up.
                            For fukks sake send me a PM so we can make arrangements fer the showdown and I,ll show you ya complete fukkin tosser how I will knock seven kinds a shit outa thee and at the same time re arrange yer dirty bastard soo-ap dodgin mates features by dishing out a few white eyes!
                            Come on ya Bastard, lets gerrit on fer fukks sake. I,ll teach thee ta cross me off thee Chrimbo Card List, ya Fukkin Bastard!
                            Mek sure thaz med thee fukkin will out just in case in the very remote possibility that some silly kunt classes thee as a relative and friend actually exists!
                            PM NOW! YA KUNT! SOONER THE FUKKIN BETTER, TWAT!
                            GOB-your mouth is much-much bigger than your brain-KUNT

Comment

I get the feeling that thaa dunt like me, thaa miserable owd TWAT! "SPEED KILLS!"

Comment

Soo-ap dodgin kunts!

Muslims throughout the world have extremely high standards of personal hygiene, because Islam places great emphasis on both physical and spiritual, cleanliness and purification. While humankind in general usually considers cleanliness to be a pleasing attribute, Islam insists on it. Muslims are required to take care of their personal hygiene by assuring that they are well groomed, and that their bodies, clothing, and surroundings are clean. Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, informed his companions and thus all of us, about the importance of cleanliness when he said, “cleanliness is half of faith.”[1] The Quran is more specific and says,
                                “Truly, God loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.” (Quran 2:222)
                                Personal hygiene is desirable at all times but certain aspects of personal hygiene are not only important but also compulsory. According to scholars, cleanliness is of three kinds, purification, or ritual washing in order to perform prayer; keeping the body, clothing, and environment clean; and specifically removing the dirt or grime that collects in the various parts of the body, such as teeth, nostrils, under the nails, in the armpits and around the pubic area.
                                R

Comment

Working...
                                X