BORIS THE BAFOON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BORIS THE BAFOON

I see that Boris The Bafoon Johnson az sed, "Britain will make a Titanic job of Brexit!"
    Aint the thick kunt seen the fukkin film yet?

Re: BORIS THE BAFOON

See the remains are cheering over the latest judgement against the government, allowing a Parliament vote, Just hope these MPs remember that the majority of their constituents voted for Brexit. So if they want votes next time round, they better remember the people voted OUT !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I think we,re gunna get stitched up Bob. AGAIN!

Comment

You are fooked
        I've told you all before and I will bore you with it again. Its only Democracy as long as it fits their vision of life for you. The Western World is in a strangle hold. What is needed is a clean sweep. Remember the Poll Tax Riots ? Well thats what you need to do again to wake the bastsrds up.

This by the way is why you are unarmed. Read Thomas Jefferson as to why the public should have access to arms. To keep these bastards in line. Every year it gets worse and dafter and dafter and more corrupt. Ask those children from Calais.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Now thaz talking Tone, even the Iron Lady shit hersen with the strength of feeling and passion of the Poll Tax riot!

Comment

You really think Dave that Southern Ireland would have got any measure of Independence from us without the Dublin uprising ? No they would still be getting flannel today.
            Sometimes violence is all that's left when the daft bastards won't listen to the will o the peep.
            Me

Comment

Generally allus bin the case in this country Tone, seems to be in our genes that we accept whatever the twats throw at us n just moan n gerron with it. Poll Tax riot and several uprisings being the exception when these have allus bin put down using extreme violence on the part of the ruling class. The Miners strike a case in point, the milk snatcher waged war on em in a big way and made sure that the use of violence gorrit soorted to er satisfaction. At the time I wuz running a gym in town and quite a few plod who ad bin drafted in from darn sarf used to come in and use the facilities, Sauna etc. Good business for me but bad news for the miners, as battalions were shipped up north to mek sure that the snatcher won the war.
              The Battle Of Orgreve on the outskirts of Sheffield was the main killing ground for em where striking miners turned up to find 5,000 plod lined up behind shields like the Roman Legions of old, with the added advantage of Cavalry. Rumour has it that many of the plod were in fact Woodentops that ad bin drafted in fer extra training in riot control. Many cracked skulls and arrests, the outcome wuz inevitable, which proves the point that when push comes ta shove, "Pain beats brain" and the ruling class aint afraid to put that principle into action. So when it duz kick off we av ta bi under no illusion of wot is gunna bi involved in order to achieve a successful outcome, all out war, no holds barred and a fight to the bitter end!

Comment

The enemy within, is what she called them. What a slap in the chops for hard working people, she forgot that when WW2 started I in 10 were conscripted as Bevan Boys to the mines to sustain the war effort ! the enemy was herself, who through sheer vindictiveness ended the mining industry in this country in one fell swoop. putting millions out of work some of which because of age and opportunity would never work again. And communities destroyed businesses who relied on the mining industry wages to sustain them gone, families divided as the younger generation were forced to move away to find work. Between this, the poll tax, and the right to buy, this woman has a lot to answer for and I for one shed not a tear for her as she would not for others !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

She was a complete and utter TWAT Bob, who,s main passion in life was to crush the working class and open the doors for the fukkin hooray Henry,s that infest our society today.
                  She must av bin the Devils child to take away the one source of protein that many poor working class kids put down their neck. Hope she,s roasting on a slow turning spit!

Comment

Another arrogant tart who thought she was infallible. Her pet project was the CSA; gave them legal power to avoid expensive Court cases and costs, in order to save the Government a fortune. It turned out to be one huge disaster and cost the Government a few billion quid. That's in addition to the wrecked lives of thousands of familys, including far too many suicides. She really was an absolutely useless, arrogant, rsole.

Comment

You are converting me lads......... I can feel me adoration slipping. I never knew all this.
                      Me

Comment

It all depends how you view her role as leader of this ONCE great country Tone. Myself, coming from a lower working class background, always have and will be a member of that "tribe", never wanting to portray myself as anything other. Always grafted, mainly manually apart from 12 years running gyms and having a go at having my own which went down after two years like a lead balloon, but as they say, "Who Dares Wins" SOMETIMES! Viewing the snatcher from my own perspective I see a woman spawned from a lower middle class background who had a driving passion to become Upper Class and develop the all too common ten bob millionaire mentality. I have come across many of these kunts in my lifetime, who even though possibly from very humble beginnings portray themselves and even believe they are a cut above others who are of the same lower class pedigree. It,s a mentality that the snatcher had in tonnes and her attitude and policies throughout the 80s spawned a generation of the kunts who imitated her "I,m alright Jack, fukk you!" attitude. Wine bars sprouted up where these hooray henry kunts and their slappers would frequent sipping glorified vinegar through lips beneath snecks that looked as though they,d wift a nasty smell. The good owd battlecruiser became a place where people not of their imagined higher class would be seen dead in. Unless clobber had a particular designer label stuck to it, including sunglasses, handbags, shoes etc. they would,nt be seen dead in it and anyone who wore anything without this loada bollox stuck to it would be looked down upon as being lesser mortals, worra load o bollox. Clobber companies musta bin laffin their bollox off at the silly kunts buying this shite at stupid prices. Me n the lads would av a great time while,st out on the lash adorned in the customary M1A1 jacket maroon "T" shirt, jeans n dessies gate crashing these joints just to tek the piss n av a laff at these up their own arse twats.
                        Snatchers view of life was either rich or poor, no in between, so you got all these stupid kunts trying to look rich while,st carrying bread n drippin in their hand and man bags. To achieve her aim her passion was to lower the living standards of the working class who much to her disdain and mainly through the strength of the Trade Unions had actually started to do quite well, buying houses, buying decent jam jars, having holidays abroad through at last earning bugs bunny that their labours deserved. "Fukk That!" sed the snatcher, "can,t av that, that,s only for posh rich people like us, I,ll sort those fukkin upstarts up!" Which she did with the help of that yank twat, closed the country,s main industries down, fukked the trade unions off and put millions of hard working decent people on the dole, the twat revelled in her "Let Them Eat Cake!" policies. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer and things aint fukkin changed one bit with her love child Bliar making things even fukkin worse and so it continues.
                        Thanks Snatcher, a bastard who actually did steal milk from the baby!

Comment

Well said Dave, spot on with the milk. Rather than give it to the kids she would rather it went down the drain !
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                          X