Mick Durling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Durling.

Just read that Mick Durling 1 Para passed away yesterday. R.I.P. Mick.

Re: Mick Durling.

R.I.P. Mick.

Comment

R.i.p. Mick

Comment

R.I.P. Mick
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

RIP Mick
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

rest in peace mick
            shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

RIP ​Mick.

Comment

Rest easy Mick, you will be missed. Condolences to all family and friends. R I P. Andy

Comment

Read In Peace Mick
                  I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

R.I.P. Mick.
                    "Whilst drinking from the well, never forget those that dug the well"

Comment

RIP
                      2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

RIP Mick....Mick was our Corporal in 320 Maida. Real good bloke. Good soldier. Great instructor.
                        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                        Me

Comment

RIP Mick.
                          For Allah created the English mad - the maddest of all mankind.

Comment

Mick & I first met on the afternoon of Tuesday 1 January 1957 on Waterloo Station while waiting for a train to take us and other lads to Aldershot to join Recruit Coy at Maida Barracks (1 January was not a public holiday back then). When the group realised that we were all heading for the same destination we all shook hands and introduced ourselves - all aged between 18 and 21, with the exception of BoB Myers who was rejoining at the grand old age of 24 years! What a great bunch of lads. Most of us, including Mick and me, on arrival were posted to 101 Platoon under the supervision of Sgt. Assenti, others to 102 Platoon. After getting our wings at RAF Abingdon we were posted to D Coy, 1st Bn. Mick to 10 Platoon, me to 12 Platoon. Mick and I became great mates and stayed in touch down the years until he recently became my near-by neighbour on his return from several years in Cyprus. Mick was a top class soldier, later policeman & a great life long friend. I'll be in Bradford next Wednesday with your family & friends to say goodbye mate. UTRINQUE PARATUS MICK - R.I.P.

Comment

What a sense of humour he had. He could destroy a bleating Crow in 4.2 seconds flat Him and Sadie Scripps used to work in tandem. lol
                              Last edited by trubrit2411; 13 October 2016, 17:49.
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X