definitely not a career chauffeur.
    Wants to lead, be the best
    he's got to get it off his chest.

David Price beating him
    for the Olympic Games, Beijing.
    National ABA champ in 2008
    things beginning to actuate.

Nottingham his first professional fight
    a first round knock out brought delight.
    Now twenty three fights all wins
    shades of Bartley Gorman, kins.

Re: Tyson Fury

Place and time, Big Mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Place and time, Big Mouth!
      thank you for not swearing

Comment

I wouldn't have liked to be thumped by him though !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I've never liked being thumped by anyone!My excuse for never being in the boxing team,and a lot of cowardice of course!

Comment

It aint too bad gerrin thumped, especially when there aint much between yer tabs to damage!

Comment

It aint too bad gerrin thumped, especially when there aint much between yer tabs to damage!
              i was dropped in that milling ring
              in the shot-- got up and got meself a draw

i see no stretcher

i see no stretcher- clik to enlarge
              https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...f7?projector=1

Comment

Not until thaz on the fukker!

Comment

That was probably my reason for disliking a punch to the gob Dave,protecting my finely tuned scientific instrument of a brain!Plus my dashing good looks of course!('Not in the face,for God's sake,Not in the face!')

Comment

you'll get thumped again when you show me that stretcher young stone was carried out on-richie wenton never saw it-

nore did duff stones trainer manager

i]m certain you wern't there because [the blades] were on a roll that week- they beat norwich 1-0 and newcastle 2-0

7 days later-thats where your arse would be that week- the wenton -stone fight was never gonna be any good
                    because stone had been stopped in five 3 weeks before
                    Last edited by johnb; 8 August 2016, 15:40.

Comment

Personally I felt slightly guilty for the demise of poor Bradley as Glyn had brought Richie down to my Gym for his sweating out the weight regime in the Sauna. During the course of 24 hours all he consumed was the odd sip of water that Glyn allowed him to have. I don,t know how he had the energy to walk neer mind box, but after the weigh in he carb,ed up big time. Wether you think I was there or not don,t mek any difference to me as in the grand scheme of things you are fukk all!
                      stretchered 004.jpg Sadly, SPEED KILLS!

Comment

Not until thaz on the fukker!
                        yobbo language wont move me

i see no stretcher- clik to enlarge
                        https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...f7?projector=1

Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
                        Last edited by johnb; 9 August 2016, 15:14.

Comment

Personally I felt slightly guilty for the demise of poor Bradley as Glyn had brought Richie down to my Gym for his sweating out the weight regime in the Sauna. During the course of 24 hours all he consumed was the odd sip of water that Glyn allowed him to have. I don,t know how he had the energy to walk neer mind box, but after the weigh in he carb,ed up big time. Wether you think I was there or not don,t mek any difference to me as in the grand scheme of things you are fukk all!
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8576[/ATTACH] Sadly, SPEED KILLS!
                          didnt killl any of us ex military that flew to egypt in 2013-reaching speeds of 4-5oo miles per hour-very pleasent flight
                          -------

you'll get thumped again when you show me that stretcher young stone was carried out on-richie wenton never saw it-

nore did duff stones trainer manager

i]m certain you wern't there because [the blades] were on a roll that week- they beat norwich 1-0 and newcastle 2-0
                          7days later

-thats where your arse would be that week- the wenton -stone fight was never gonna be any good

because stone had been stopped in five rounds- 3 weeks before - a mighty beating he got too- thats were the main damage could have been inflicted

Comment

It amazes me the wealth of knowledge you posess about any subject anyone cares to mention and being able to contradict any opinion or fact. You don,t know me or have ever met me and yet you have already disputed truths, called me, "Thick, Bullshitter, Liar and a loser!" Spoken to me face to face, the last two comments would have cost you several weeks in hospital at best and God forbid possibly a short stay in the mortuary. So if you wish to thump me as you say, I am willing to give you the opportunity any time, any place you care to arrange.
                            Not for the purpose of personal vanity, but just to add strength to your argument of me being as you say, "A Loser", I am posting a promo pic for one of the gyms I ran in the early 90s which displays trophies and medals I have won over a lifetime of sporting endeavour which includes, football, boxing, bodybuilding, Olympic and Power lifting and running, so I strongly believe that I may have a miniscule amount of knowledge on these subjects, although I,m sure everything I say will be hotly disputed by you. After viewing the pic I expect you will want to see the trophies in person before you might believe, but alas that is now impossible as all reached a sad end in the local scrap yard when things went belly up for me. You soon find out that metal is impossible to digest when you are on your arse and there are hungry mouths to feed, and unfortunately my GSM & UN Cyprus group had to be sold ta a dealer for the sake of keeping the cart on the wheels, however these have now been replaced, look alright but deffo not the same.
                            In response from you, I expect to see at the very least the "Mastermind" Trophy and will be surprised if I don,t see you standing next to a solid gold statue twice the size of yourself indicating you being the permanent holder of "The Worlds Biggest Wanker" title.
                            Finally, I wait with baited breath for you to fulfill your promise to thump me, any time, any place suits me fine, cos as they say, "Action Speaks A Thousand Words!"

002.jpg SPEED KILLS!

Comment

Things are really warming up now
                              Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Working...
                              X