MOD to cut 2000 maureens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOD to cut 2000 maureens...

He was actually presented with one in the Sgt's Mess 3 Para,Osnabruck,79 ish,but seemed to lose it quickly,or preferred a porky!That was the same time C/Sgt Mick Mingins drunkenly jumped through the window into the bar,naked but for a cowboy hat and two six guns on a belt,pulled them out,and shouted "Reach for the sky Big Ears!"He spent his last 6 months or so,until discharge,banished to the Toms bar in the NAAFI!It was several months after he left that we found he'd filled a 5 gallon drum of rifle oil in the armoury with washing up liquid,explaining the bubbles pouring off our weapons in the rain!

Comment

You could not make that up Pat.... I bet you Charlie has told that one a few times over a Pimms
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

i still miss it
        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

The owder tha gets Bill the moor tha talks about thee past. It,s like listenin ta some owd geezer when tha wo young sayin, "Back in my day" n thinkin ta theesen, "Fukk off thaa silly owd kunt. Now I am that silly owd kunt!

Comment

I would like to see somebody ask to see the HRH's Beret and look inside to see if the name of the Para is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
              The owder tha gets Bill the moor tha talks about thee past. It,s like listenin ta some owd geezer when tha wo young sayin, "Back in my day" n thinkin ta theesen, "Fukk off thaa silly owd kunt. Now I am that silly owd kunt!
              I said that to somebody the other day in an ironmongers. "I just realised something...... I'm the silly owd kunt I used to laff at when I was a kid". LOL
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

Realised that when the bloke behind the bar in the village pub a few years back said it was his birthday,and it turned out he'd been born the day I stepped through the hallowed gates of the depot.Buried his dad the other day,not that many years older than me.None of us getting any younger,but thank f.ck for this gene that makes me better looking every day!

Comment

Must bi a reight bastard bein a chick magnet Pat!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                    wudn't really know about HRH involvement, however i do know his feckin maroon machine was a car crash until someone gave him a proper one to don...he's never looked back....IMHO
                    . I didn’t know they gave his proper one to Don. Don could probably make a bit on eBay for that.
                    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                      .None of us getting any younger,but thank f.ck for this gene that makes me better looking every day!
                      That's a real funny joke Pat <LOL>
                      Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                        . I didn’t know they gave his proper one to Don. Don could probably make a bit on eBay for that.
                        You a very silly antipodean man Steve
                        HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Working...
                        X