Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch this blm

check this out

She says “It’s over”, guess again ignorant...

Where is the air Marshall? BB thinks she runs the airplane.
    Do you think she made the airline’s list of ‘special ppl”?
    scroll down the page to see the video
    Last edited by billy meikle; 15 September 2020, 19:04.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: watch this blm

What a stupid bitch she is

Comment

Thats nothing. Some of these back Yank females are fookin' nuts. Thats why sensible Black men here dont want 'em.
      Oh they will use them for slam units.... but thats all.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Allus thought Diana Ross wuz oreight.

Comment

Dave.... My kid just went to her sons wedding. His missus was a relative of one of the bridesmaids or the bride or summat.
          Sez she is magnificent even today. In fine fettle ....She was married to an English bloke for a long time.
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
            check this out

She says “It’s over”, guess again ignorant...

Where is the air Marshall? BB thinks she runs the airplane.
            Do you think she made the airline’s list of ‘special ppl”?
            scroll down the page to see the video
            Doesn't it make you want to just punch the fukkin life out of it? I def could not be on a plane in that situation without resorting to violence. If it's still on the deck, why wasn't she fired off the a/c for interfering with it's safe operation?
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Trust me Don.... a lot of blokes do end up chinnin 'em when they start their games. Especially Black geezers. Thats why so many of them end up in jail. They are the looniest women on the plant....and the internet has made them worse. Gave them a voice and gave them a way to get together. I keep the fook away from them. Which is a pity because a lot of them are ok....but you cant tell. Twats can have you filmed and on you tube in minutes with a charge of racism.... Do they do that in Blighty ?
              Last edited by trubrit2411; 15 September 2020, 22:37.
              Me

Comment

Should have decked the stupid cow

Comment

It's women like her that make blokes join MGTOW. I'd hate to be a young bloke now, you can so easily end up being charged with some sort of sexual misbehaviour by that sort of woman. Safer to just leave the bastards alone and give it the old five knuckle shuffle. Easy to say that at my age, however. Thank feck I'm on the final furlong!

Comment

Originally posted by findlay View Post
                    It's women like her that make blokes join MGTOW. I'd hate to be a young bloke now, you can so easily end up being charged with some sort of sexual misbehaviour by that sort of woman. Safer to just leave the bastards alone and give it the old five knuckle shuffle. Easy to say that at my age, however. Thank feck I'm on the final furlong!
                    I managed a large number of buildings for a local council when I got demobbed, good pay, secure job etc. Met an ex 3 Para lad who was a driver for the same council, great lad, used to shoot the shit occasionally. He came in to main building one day, i asked him what he was at. he said he was in front of a disciplinary panel and he was sure his job would go. I asked WTF? He said every morning when he logged in for work he passed a number of female receptionists and there was always 'banter' coming mainly from the wimmin, he said the drivers responded in the same way. The woman with the biggest gob, and coming out with the most banter was having a period, or a pissed off day, decided she did not want banter that day and reported the lad for 'harassment'. Of course once that shit gets under way there is no stopping it. Lost his job but it taught me a lesson to stay well clear of anything other than work with wimmin, at work they do definitely come from another place at times.

Comment

Same ere Charlie cos if a wuz young man these days thid be a "Home Sweet Home" sign angin o,er mi pit in the slammer!

Comment

A few years ago they had a cure for that sort of thing, it's called a scolds bridle !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

These days that would be regarded as an implement of torture, Bob.

bridle.jpg
                          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Ope a dig one o them fukkers up, worra Chrimbo pressy!

Comment

Looks OK to me Don. Can you get one of them Scolds Bridle on Amazon ?
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X