• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prose-The demise of 1 Para-Wiki History

Comment

how the paras were smashed at Arnhem

clik

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by johnb; 12 February 2017, 15:08.

Comment

You never say hello anymore john. Just stick yer head in and put a link up. I feel like I've been used.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          You never say hello anymore john. Just stick yer head in and put a link up. I feel like I've been used.
          speed kills

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
            speed kills
            prove it. Not on its own it doesn't.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

prove it. Not on its own it doesn't.
              you are a parrot

Comment

run back to the clique

DULCE ET DECORUM EST. One hundred years old and still the most effective anti-war poem ever written, "Dulce Et Decorum Est" was composed near the end of the ...

Comment

in that case-singalong-

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Naa den John Boy, da wants ta bi careful who dat speakin too naa da noze. Owd Steve is a World renowned author, n if da dunt behave di sen da waint gerran autograph!
                    The Box Head marching song brings back great memories of a neet on the lash in a Menin Bier Kellar wi some great geezers,ex Belgian Para Commandos, most Congo veterans and to put it mildly with rather "Far Right" sympathies. Most sporting big fukk off Jimmy Edwards tashes and owners of Harley Davidson motorbikes, fukkin top blokes who know how to have a great time cos they posess the Universal Para humour. One of em, pissed out of iz brains, stripped off bollock naked to give the Belgian rendition of "The Dance Of The Flaming Arseholes", n laffed me bollox off when I clocked the big fukk off tattoo on iz union jack the read, "EIN FUHRER, EIN REICH!"

Comment

hello-germany calling

Comment

Look who's back.....http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...6354f9d1dcd961

Comment

O tha sure that geezer impersonating owd Adolf int Dennis Biskitt Steve?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                              well Dennis is a master of disguise Dave.

Comment

I berree dunt get disguised as JohnB tho Steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X