Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found yesterday

Originally posted by JohnD View Post
    It's not too far fetched Dave, animals are more intelligent than some humans, and have seen certain animals appreciate for their lives being saved.
    don't know if they are that clever John, you never read any great books written by animals, no music, no great works of art, no inventions They are no good at sport, although come to think of it I have seen a few good boxers.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Worrabout "Champion The Wonder Horse" "Mr. Ed" "Lassie" N "Rin Tin Tin" Steve, they were fukkin clever!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
        Worrabout "Champion The Wonder Horse" "Mr. Ed" "Lassie" N "Rin Tin Tin" Steve, they were fukkin clever!
        good point, well made Dave.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          good point, well made Dave.
          Nope the wonder horse is ****ed because of the car - dumb fuk would not get out of the way - lassie was a dumb ass dog that went for off camera titbits rin tin tin was a make believe cartoon and mr ed was known to no one but dumb ass home alone kids who grew up to realise that the world was ****ked or joined the British airborne forces which still meant the world was ****ked just they got a part to play - but either way animals are dumb and only dumb people think they are clever ........
          I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

Also excellent presentation of the facts Kevin.

Comment

don't know if they are that clever John, you never read any great books written by animals, no music, no great works of art, no inventions They are no good at sport, although come to think of it I have seen a few good boxers.
              Neither have most of the economic invasion force recently arrived in rubber boats.
              Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
              A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
              Until it has destroyed itself from within
              W.Durant

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                Also what about Sgt Reckless?
                Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
                A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
                Until it has destroyed itself from within
                W.Durant

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
                  Nope the wonder horse is ****ed because of the car - dumb fuk would not get out of the way - lassie was a dumb ass dog that went for off camera titbits rin tin tin was a make believe cartoon and mr ed was known to no one but dumb ass home alone kids who grew up to realise that the world was ****ked or joined the British airborne forces which still meant the world was ****ked just they got a part to play - but either way animals are dumb and only dumb people think they are clever ........
                  I have a clever cat... He knows I have the key to the bedroom window and wakes me up at 04.30 each morning by biting my head. I then open the window so he can go out. An hour later he taps on the window and I let him back in. I never tought him to do this, so he's obviously very clever
                  HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Interesting debate this. About time we had something more mentally challenging on this site. So much so that I,ve bin in deep thought about the more clever species in the animal kingdom, and after a tremendous amount of brain racking, "My Friend Flicker" came to mind, and possibly the most obvious of all, good owd "Skippy The Bush Kangaroo" who wuz a real clever fukker.
                    I think the one that tops the lot though, are that group that sang, "House Of The Rising Sun".

Comment

Here's a clever animal demonstrating Archimedes principle.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                        Fookin' hell....You could'nt make it up. Hollywood could'nt make it up. Did they film that because if they did I wanna see it

dave an tone i just spilled my tea yeah ye could not make it up .... the windrush mob.
                        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                            Think you might find it was Icarus Tone,just saying.
                            Thats right Pat it was Icarus. Still a daft cnut.
                            Last edited by trubrit2411; 28 February 2016, 19:42.
                            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                            Me

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                              It was Icarus Tony, son of Daedalus. Daedalus, made the wings.
                              I knew it was somebody in that family...............they were both hats
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                                Thats right Pat it was Icarus. Still a daft cnut.

You or Icarus?Of course he's a dead daft c.nt,so you're still one up on him!

Comment

Working...
                                X