No announcement yet.

Pic video link test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippee, just worked out how to comment. I had to log in first. Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

HUMBUG

Comment

Not on thi own Steve, a worked it out on mi Abacus!

Comment

Welcome back Steve......at last! Obviously all non 9 Sqn members managed to work it out quicker due to our higher IQ's!!

Comment

A must say a found it difficult at first, so thaz not on thi own Steve. A finished up askin next doors 6 year owd bin lid!

Comment

Up 350 feet

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

New words
                Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Iz that thee flyin the Drone Jack?

Comment

Yes Dave need more practice have to go out in the country as the drone will not fly in my garden as the airport is 1 mile away even though this runway is disused
                    Last edited by jackw102; 10 February 2024, 12:36.

Comment

I'm not coordinated enough to fly one of them Jack, but it's a good hobby and can prove a useful tool in the right hands, typical example seeing the condition of your roof ! Good on you mate.
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by jackw102 View Post
                        Yes Dave need more practice have to go out in the country as the drone will not fly in my garden as the airport is 1 mile away even though this runway is disused
                        Looks likw you are flying in a no fly zone Jack? I have 3 of the fukkers and never used them, i'm under the flight path for Glasgow Airport.

No Fly Drones Your free unmanned aircraft flight planning tool for UK Drone Operators
                        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

The drone tells me Don, when I do the test it may change. I have had 2 others and they were a lot harder than this. One of our members let me fly his big one and I got on ok just need a little more hands on.

Comment

I,m too Pat & Mick to fly one o them Jack. Knowin me ad probably twat an aircraft from the nearby Shotton Parachute and flyin skoyle. Can just imagine some geezer about ta lob out duin a charity tandem lob n mi drone twats em in the kisser! "Oops! A gorrit wrong agee-an!"

Comment

Working...
                            X