"PSST, It's your stag"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

I think lying to the house has become acceptable too now,and is second nature to all politicians.Those honorable days of yore,where they would quietly resign,and disappear from public life are long gone.Nowadays,no matter what shameful activities are exposed,they cling on tenaciously,spouting denials and excuses,before grabbing golden handshakes and free computers,and dashing away to plan their re-entry into politics from another angle.Look at Mandleson and others!

Comment

Cleaning shitters would be a great job for most of them.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

New ACC Museum just opened in Nepaldershot.
        Attached Files

Comment

Kin Brill! I just luv mine well dun!

Comment

Ha Ha Ha! I always wondered why on their cap badge the flames came out of the pot and not underneath it , now I know !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Nice one Jack !!

Comment

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.
                Shrek said, "I've always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure"?
                Angelina Jolie agreed. "I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder."
                Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'
                They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking "MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL" to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and Brad Pitt was the sexiest. They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.
                The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true.
                The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'
                Angelina Jolie said "it's true, the mirror told me I was the most gorgeous woman in the world"
                Brad Pitt said "who the f*** is Dave Burgess?"
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jackw102; 19 June 2014, 20:27.

Comment

F.ckin ell Jack! Don,t ya just luv that schoolgirl look! Who the f.cks this Brad "need a shit geezer"? With comments like that he can f.ck off when it comes to autograph time!

Comment

made I larf Jack

Comment

Dinners ready Dave
                      Attached Files

Comment

She's going to have to watch in case somebody shoves the Turkey's neck up there !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Hmm,fish flavoured turkey.You could be on to something there Bob.KFC look out!

Comment

F.ckin ell Jack! Just fantasised sliding me tongue up between her arse cheeks and pissed mesen!

Comment

Now who can sing !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z90ESeV5N-U

Comment

Though sadly lacking in the top bollox dept, I must say that I really luv the latest single from the "Growler Girls".

Comment

Working...
                                X