"PSST, It's your stag"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

Nowt wrong with big lasses Tone, as long as you strap a plank to your arse !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

We got some monsters Bob. I kid you not. I ain't talking middle aged spread mate, or putting weight on as they get a bit older or like women go through when they have kids.
      I am talking ladies that could rugby tackle a tank.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
        Send us some pics Tone,I could wi sum new wanking material!
        Here you go dave. Don't go blind mate

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
        Me

Comment

I'm in a cold sweat
          Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Remember the beauty parades at Butlins years ago, but those fine specimens come out tops !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              Here you go dave. Don't go blind mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0TlJ3wLNRQ
              Cheers Tone! Some luverly tash theer oreight,and believe it or not after wetchin that, me reight bicep measurement is back up to 16/1/2"!

Comment

Well, East coast girls are fine but.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xFg-Hb-riE
                "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=410ie8zbOm0

Them beach babes don't have it all their own way you know..............

I don't like yours Dave.
                  Me

Comment

"Beach Boys" Don, Brill group from me yoth! Camels! F.ckin ell Tone, dirty, smelly bastard things. Last encounter I had with Miss Camel World 1967 was when the f.ckin thing gobbed on me and I smelt like a f.ckin Nuns knickers fer a week!

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                      Remember the beauty parades at Butlins years ago, but those fine specimens come out tops !
                      I have to Admit though lads some of the best women I ever saw in my life I have seen on the beach in Torquay.
                      I would never sell short the Roses of Britain because when they have the weather to peel off the clobber they ain't no different.
                      Plus it don't come no better than a skinny French bird in a pair of tight Levi's.
                      They are up with them Apprentice Wallet Wreckers on that vid above.
                      Me

Comment

I have to Admit though lads some of the best women I ever saw in my life I have seen on the beach in Torquay.
                        I would never sell short the Roses of Britain because when they have the weather to peel off the clobber they ain't no different.
                        Plus it don't come no better than a skinny French bird in a pair of tight Levi's.
                        They are up with them Apprentice Wallet Wreckers on that vid above.
                        Nice video Tone - have you ever done the 'Mattress Mambo' with anyone like them ?

Comment

Well Tood, they are to young for me mate.... but I have done OK with their Grannies
                          Last edited by trubrit2411; 29 May 2014, 02:26.
                          Me

Comment

Well Tood, they are to young for me mate.... but I have done OK with their Grannies
                            What ?...a Mattress Thrasher like you ?? I bet your nose is growing longer now....

Comment

The ride ain't worth the price of the ticket mate.
                              Me

Comment

Sounds like the ferry to France!

Comment

Working...
                                X