Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good pic...

Now you're just being silly, Pat.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

The Moons A Baloon

Comment

If a head shrink read this thread he would certify the f***in lot. I thought I was behind high walls with real lunatics, not so sure any more. Stephens suggestion that he actually grabbed the moon and put it in his car is absolutely logical, but he failed to understand that the bloke put it back next night

Comment

I can buy that, Wig.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Now that's really silly! Who ever heard of somebody stealing something nice and shiny like that and returning it the next night? Unless of course Steve intended to return the TV to the NAAFI after watching the big match!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              Now that's really silly! Who ever heard of somebody stealing something nice and shiny like that and returning it the next night? Unless of course Steve intended to return the TV to the NAAFI after watching the big match!
              Return it? He sold it back to them.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

But who owns the moon,and would they be daft enough to buy it back?

Comment

The man in the moon owns the moon FFS, who else???

Comment

This is who owns it,
                    A loophole in a United Nations charter has allowed Dennis Hope to sell plots on the moon for more than 30 years.
                    It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

So that's where the Army got cheese possesed !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

No,that was obtained from under the foreskins of a secret herd of Tibetan Yaks kept by the ACC under that big tower at the end of the town!

Comment

Working...
                        X