Tyger Tyger Burning Bright.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tyger Tyger Burning Bright.....

I bet it was young recently cast out Male. A big old gaffer Alpha male, or an experienced hunting mamma.... would have had him. I would have been tempted to put four rounds at the rapid right between it's eyes. ....and slammed in me tabs next day. Alive ...
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 22 March 2020, 16:13.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Thaz not even fukkin safe in the Peak District, cos on a weekend climbing bimble wi a mate o mine just outside Buxton eee got attacked in the middle o the neet while in iz doss bag out under the stars by of all things a fukkin Wallabe! Teld mi the next mornin about this dream eeed ad in the middle o the neet weer openin iz mince pies eee wuz bein licked around the boo-at race by a fukkin Kangaroo. "Daft kunt!" I sed, "A teld thi that fukkin ale we ad last neet in Buxton tasted shite!" Only later after chattin ta locals did wi find out that thiz loo-ads o the fukkers livin wild on the moors after some geezer wi a private zoo released em ta run wild years befoor. "Can ya tell worrit iz yet?"

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
        When on a night live firing exercise in Kenya,we had to post sentries at various points around the area to stop the locals wandering in. Suddenly there came a whispered message over the net,"There's a lion has arrived and is sat watching me from the other side of my small fire,what should I do?". He was told to sit tight while a vehicle was sent,but then asked "Shall I shoot it?". The thought of a lion,stung by his little 5.56mm popgun,and it's reaction,was too frightening to contemplate,so he was told in no circumstances to try that,unless the beast pounced. The vehicle then arrived,the lion disappearing,and one very frightened sentry went to change his kecks!
        At least the 7.62 SLR would have stopped the tiger Pat.but at that distance you wouldn't have a chance to get off a shot,thank feck it went of it's own accord

Comment

As per Pvt Burgess 1Para Ret'd

This is amazing to me. I never heard of 'em before. I reckon they should be encouraged.
          Then again..... Kangaroos are a bit of a pest in Oz ain't they ? (Or are we the pest)?

www.roaches.org.uk/wallabies.html
          Last edited by trubrit2411; 22 March 2020, 22:00.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Also Tone, out in the woods early morn wi the doggies at the side o Broomhead Dam on the outskirts o Shiny Sheff, big fukk off black panther type creature ambled across the the track about 20 yards in front on its way back from a tiddly wink in the dam. Dint say owt until a few days later some geezer in the local rag ad seen it amblin across the nearby golf course.

Comment

Working...
            X