Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aging...

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    American Fast Food Restaurants will destroy a once healthy population. Bin proved. Its all cheap high sugar high starch crap with a bit of meat for flavouring. It will knock years off your life. Fook you up big time. Eat what your mom gave you. Same amount.
    Also the 'soda' corporations Tony. Coke did it in a Mexican border town, turned up built a plant and got the people addicted and fat as fukk in no time. More importantly, they basically stole their water supply.

Think this is the one?

Last edited by Don the Mod; 25 January 2019, 22:53.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Typical Don, make profit bugger people. Can't stand big enterprises with their feck you jack I'm okay attitude !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Ain't drunk pop, any type of pop in forty five years. Its diabetes in a bottle. My JCB bloke used to drink about 12 cokes a day. He was hooked on it. I kept telling him but he would not listen, last I heard he got diabetes, then had his legs chopped off through it, and then went ghost. He was an extreme case though. Personally I think it should be banned. When you study what it does down at the cellular level, glycosylation and all that shit , it is scary stuff.

Here is a bit about it

What are the signs of diabetes? Learn about diabetes symptoms, as well as causes, treatments, and how to prevent diabetes.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Beer and water are the only things that pass my lips.Wouldn't thank you for coke,or any of the other fizzy shite!Had a taste of Charlie's latest last night,a 9% Imperial stout,aged 18 months in a whisky barrel.Surprisingly enjoyable,as I hate whisky,with hints of chocolate,coffee,and liquorice.Wouldn't want to drink any great quantity of this firewater,but a shot glass full was nice.

Comment

Tindle gimme a kidney care pamphlet from Kaiser I think it was. Apparently beer tea and coffee and a little wine, (not 2 gallon) a day ..... are real good for your kidneys.
            Me

Comment

No tea or coffee for me,just never took to hot drinks,and most wine is piss,so just the beer and water.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                Lot of misunderstanding about body shape and how to achieve your personal potential Jack, a lot of bullshit by so called experts on the subject Jack. You can only achieve improvement on the physique that you were given at birth, so once again all down to genetics and what has been handed down over centuries. We are all individual in our own physique potential, bone structure plays a major part, wide hips, narrow hips, broad shoulder girdle,narrow shoulder girdle, even thickness of bones and joints. Perfect physique type would posess broad shoulder, narrow hips, medium bone thickness and smallish joints. Even a larger number of white in comparison to red muscle fibre is the icing on the cake for the aspirant of the Greek Statue physique but obviously we get what we are born with so not everyone can be Mr. Universe, but everyone can make great improvement by following a sensible exercise and dietry regime which is brill regardless of what body type you have been blessed with. If you are carrying a bit extra in excess bodyfat around the waist, barring cosmetic surgery it is impossible to spot reduce. By controlling your daily calorific intake and increasing your calorific expenditure through active lifestyle and exercise, you will definitely reduce your overall bodyfat percentage, ideal for a fit geezer is 15% overall bodyfat composition. Bare in mind that Physique Champions you see pics of these days carry absoloutely 0% bodyfat while increasing muscle size through the use of Anabolic Steroids, a very dangerous and unhealthy state to be in and something that can,t be maintained after competition if they want to stay alive! I,ve actually seen these geezers finding it difficult to summon the energy just to walk even though cosmetically to the ordinary geezer they look as fit and strong as fukk, a total illusion. 2lbs a week fat loss through reducing calorie intake is the healthy way to go and as sods law dictates, the last noticable area is the waistline, the first is your boat race. Main thing Jack is to enjoy your exercise, enjoy your grub, enjoy getting fitter and stronger and most important of all, Enjoy Life!
                a lot of people ask me how I still maintain the physique of a young Tibetan goat herder. I tell them it's all in the genes. Plus the shirt of course, no point in having a good pair of genes if you haven't got a decent shirt to wear with it.
                I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

O thi them Genes that when tha buys em av big fukk off oyls in the knees that tha pays a fortune for Steve?

Comment

I heard they tried to remove Steve from the gene pool............cos he shat in it!

Comment

Would Levi Genes make you Jewish ? I have some Levi Genes
                      Me

Comment

"Made in SF Calif"

Comment

Does anybody know if you can still buy Mackeson Stout, always liked the darker beers like Guinness , Hob Goblin etc. Could never get away with lagers or gassy beers, people used to rave about Newcastle Brown Ale, nicknamed outer space by a lot of miners, but found it to gassy for me !
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Mackeson n Jubilee Stout tha dunt see anymoor Bob. Owd Ena, Martha n Minnie luv,d the stuff.

Comment

Mackeson n Jubilee Stout tha dunt see anymoor Bob. Owd Ena, Martha n Minnie luv,d the stuff.
                              Now yer talking, Dave. Ena supping a glass of stout, now there's an erotic fantasy.
                              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

"Made in SF Calif"
                                Mackeson is sold in Asda and Tesco stores in can x4pkt at around £4 00
                                It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X