Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billS View Post
    Walk there,FINE,a taxi back BETTER!
    We can't afford a taxi like you Bill, we're poor pensioners mate.
    Last edited by Don the Mod; 28 February 2024, 11:03.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Old age isn't for wimps Steve, I fell over pulling my socks on a few days back, no sympathy from the Ayatollah who jus pissed herself laughing!
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

"Every Little Helps" Steve.

Comment

Mind you, mustn't grumble. Missus has it much worse. Suffering really bad anxiety and panic attacks lately. Doc put her on heavy meds and she's had a couple of bad falls. Life's pretty interesting at the moment. You don't know what the xxck is going to happen from one minute to the next.

Comment

An absolute bastard this getting old Steve. I saw the same in my mother and in the end had to stop her visits here as the stress of the travel sent her into a spiral of panic and anxiety. Hope the docs get the mixture right to help 'Er Indoors through this latest stage of a terrible disease!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              An absolute bastard this getting old Steve. I saw the same in my mother and in the end had to stop her visits here as the stress of the travel sent her into a spiral of panic and anxiety. Hope the docs get the mixture right to help 'Er Indoors through this latest stage of a terrible disease!
              Cheers, Pat. They changed her meds yesterday, and the new ones seem a bit better. She's sleeping a lot but doesn't seem as panicky. Been having a bit of a laugh and a joke so that's a good sign. I tell her, 'I'm here so what could possibly go wrong.' But for some reason, she doesn't seem convinced.

Comment

Got the same here Steve, she finds it difficult leaving the house worrying about bowel problems.
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bowel problems only seem to affect me on the way back to the house......after a gallon or so of Guinness! I remember one year at Brecon having to stop behind the bus stop halfway to camp and waving to Madhouse coming the other way as I unloaded my arse,hoping he had some tissues in his pocket. No such luck so it was dock leaves again!

Comment

Strange innit ow tha gets cut short at inconvenient times. Used ta appen ta me when a went fer a run, so hop over a dry stone wall fer a fresh air tom tit, same when guin on a long bike ride and once nearly shit on a young Tawny Owl. Can,t bi sure whether it sed, "Twit" or "Twat!"

Comment

Probably the latter Dave, if you dropped one beside him mate!
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X