Big City Covid Epidemic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big City Covid Epidemic.

State of his gut, he will have a heart attack before the case starts. Still, suppose everyone can't have the athletic physiques us Black Country lads have, Tone.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Are you even allowed to call it black anymore,without being accused of racial misappropriation??

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
        Thats exactly what going on here. Media doing their utmost to flog it....and Doctors scratching their heads wondering why a flu season has been hyped through the roof.

See her and him, The pro manipulators when they see their "Authority questioned ???
        We all been had by the media....and if you back track it to its genesis it was started by CNN... MSNBC...The New York Times. All Never Trumpers... Who leaped on the news out of Wuhan in the first week of Jan.

You just got fooked over by the Yank Media and then a week later the worlds Media.
        By the way if you are interested enough, which I am, Google how many Media "stars" are married or related to top tier Democrats it will blow your fookin mind
        Check out Media star Cuomo ....his bro Gov Cuomo of Noo Yark..... and daddy used to be Gov Mario Cuomo also of Noo Yark.

Or dont. Keep being had.

All over the world....It's a Club ...and you ain't in it
        It was Cuomo's brother who was pretending to live in his basement, til he was caught out.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

F**k me with a yard broom. I get confused around politics when mi local council talk about not picking our bins up weekly. Not sure what Bannon has done but he came over here and destroyed Emily Mattis (?) in an interview on BBC, and I think she actually enjoyed it.

Comment

Not az much az the sesh afterwards a bet Ron. "Cum ere Emily, let mi introduce thi ta Fagin". A think she,s fit that Emily tash mesen, cud deffo wank me wi er growler!

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
              F**k me with a yard broom. I get confused around politics when mi local council talk about not picking our bins up weekly. Not sure what Bannon has done but he came over here and destroyed Emily Mattis (?) in an interview on BBC, and I think she actually enjoyed it.
              Bannon is brilliant with a very incisive mind. He is probably the one that got Trump elected. He stays in the background like an unorthodox roving ambassador. Working the back channels....Drives the Media and the Democrats nuts.They hate him and Roger Stone and a many others with a passion.Thats probably why he was arrested. Just like Roger Stone and the other five before him.They need him out of the way and preoccupied this time around. They learned their lesson well. They want to scare people off from working on the election and strip Trump of his team.

You have to remember one thing. The Democrats have done no Politics of any kind for four years. When he began his run they were delighted because it meant Hillary was a certainty. She could not lose.Such was their shock when he actually had the brass neck and affrontery to end the Clinton era, that Hillary Clinton formed the RESIST ! movement the week she was kicked up the arse.

Hence there has been thousands of people within the Democrat Party, behind the scenes, all over America, all linked up, whose sole task is to bring Trump down and prevent his re-election. No Club Member in history has ever had to put up with that. They literally took four years off to destroy Donald Trump. Except ..... it has'nt worked. God knows what they will invent in the next seventy days.

Trump terrifies them. Especially when him and Bannon began undoing all their fooked up legislation one act at a time and freed up this economy. Blew their fookin' minds. It still does. Watch the next 75 days. They will ramp up the anti Trump effort to a level of hysteria even worse than it is now.
              Last edited by trubrit2411; 22 August 2020, 13:57.
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

That is a nice boat though, Tone.
                I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Thats the unofficial link to the Chinese Govt mate. Thats how Trump is dealing with them.... Thats why the Dems grabbed Bannon. They want to stop anything they dont know about in case it is uccessful

He dont have to be guilty Just the inference of it will do. Keep him out the game.
                  Me

Comment

This is like a game of internet tennis. I'm having a 'be nice to Donald day' today. But... 'he's got no principles' .. 'you cannot trust him'. and that's what his sister says. Bet she's off the Xmas card list.

Comment

Yeah....My sister sez the same about me
                      ...but....Did you see her actually say it ? Word for word or has it been through the Democrat/Media rearrangement filter
                      There are are 22 anti trump hit pieces on Yahoo today. I dont even read 'em anymore.
                      Last edited by trubrit2411; 23 August 2020, 15:44.
                      Me

Comment

Yeah....My sister sez the same about me
                        ...but....Did you see her actually say it ? Word for word or has it been through the Democrat/Media rearrangement filter
                        There are are 22 anti trump hit pieces on Yahoo today. I dont even read 'em anymore.
                        no, but I saw his niece explaining why she recorded his sister saying it.

Comment

Bannon is brilliant with a very incisive mind. He is probably the one that got Trump elected. He stays in the background like an unorthodox roving ambassador. Working the back channels....Drives the Media and the Democrats nuts.They hate him and Roger Stone and a many others with a passion.Thats probably why he was arrested. Just like Roger Stone and the other five before him.They need him out of the way and preoccupied this time around. They learned their lesson well. They want to scare people off from working on the election and strip Trump of his team.

You have to remember one thing. The Democrats have done no Politics of any kind for four years. When he began his run they were delighted because it meant Hillary was a certainty. She could not lose.Such was their shock when he actually had the brass neck and affrontery to end the Clinton era, that Hillary Clinton formed the RESIST ! movement the week she was kicked up the arse.

Hence there has been thousands of people within the Democrat Party, behind the scenes, all over America, all linked up, whose sole task is to bring Trump down and prevent his re-election. No Club Member in history has ever had to put up with that. They literally took four years off to destroy Donald Trump. Except ..... it has'nt worked. God knows what they will invent in the next seventy days.

Trump terrifies them. Especially when him and Bannon began undoing all their fooked up legislation one act at a time and freed up this economy. Blew their fookin' minds. It still does. Watch the next 75 days. They will ramp up the anti Trump effort to a level of hysteria even worse than it is now.
                          You mean someone like our very own ,and muched loved Dominic ,the road tripper ?

Comment

Who is he ?
                            Me

Comment

Shrek ?
                              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Who is he ?
                                A full weight KUNT!!

Comment

Working...