Originally posted by Wishbone View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4675[/ATTACH]https://www.facebook.com/AfghanistanWarArt

186 pages with over three hundred images taken at Kandahar Airbase(KAF). I started the project in May 2010 and for the next 30 months I was able to visit most of the NATO compounds and record the Art work completed by the troops and contractors.

This Book One is my first effort. It will be support various Military Charities that I have been involved with for the last few years.

This is the link to the Hard Copy, delivery is 7-10 days by FEDEX

Browse self published books. Buy, sell and share photography books, wedding albums, portfolios and more. Find self published books as unique as you.

For those with iPads please follow this link.

Book Two is well advanced and I will have spare for Book Three. Which I hope to include Artwork from other conflicts . Iraq and N.I. If you have any old photos you would like to see in this project you can email me at..

kafrat6060@hotmail.com

Your name will be recorded with the Photo and any description that you may provide.

I will also post a few samples to taste the goods, you can also visit the books and have a FREE preview.

Many thanks to the Committee for granting permission for me to offer these review.

Regards to all

Pete Elcock.

Would be very happy for ANY feed back guys , first go at producing a book. I can handle rejection

Attached Files