Brill footy player!

Comment

Re: Riyad Mahrez

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Brill footy player!
      Penalties?

Comment

Strange innit John? Some of the best footy players are bad penalty takers, look at the number of England players who miss at crucial times. One of the best Blades players I have seen, Tony Currie who could pass a ball 40 yards with perfect accuracy and score 30 yarders with regularity, missed every penalty I ever saw him take. However, Alan Woodward who played at the same time, hit the ball so hard that the goalie generally dived out of the way. I saw him actually break the back of the net on one or two occasions, and his ability to score direct from taking a corner I have never seen matched.

Comment

Call me bias..., Aguiro been overlooked for many a season by PFA
          HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Argentinian Jimmy Greaves, think he,d move to the Blades?

Comment

Think he wants to feck off back home after Citeh, he's missing his Fray Bentos
              HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Pity, as he,s a natural goal machine.

Comment

mahrez was usefull in helping leicester win the championship-just in case one maybe two people on the planet dont know

Comment

Him n Vardy, shit hot!

Comment

Him n Vardy, shit hot!
                      it will be very interesting when the new season starts-care to make any forcasts Dave

Comment

If Leicester can keep hold of them both, not saying that they will win the title again, but with the big money from Europe rolling in, I can see them doing very well again. Nice to see a change in the same old, same old.
                        As for the Blades? Struggling to get out of Div. 3 again, but loyalty is all part of being a fan through thick n thin, in fact if our main rivals Sheff Wed get promtion through the play offs, you will be playing them next year. Guess who I will be supporting if you do meet?

Comment

If Leicester can keep hold of them both, not saying that they will win the title again, but with the big money from Europe rolling in, I can see them doing very well again. Nice to see a change in the same old, same old.
                          As for the Blades? Struggling to get out of Div. 3 again, but loyalty is all part of being a fan through thick n thin, in fact if our main rivals Sheff Wed get promtion through the play offs, you will be playing them next year. Guess who I will be supporting if you do meet?
                          Leicester will be celebrating this monday
                          the 16 th-the city was full of camera crews
                          today-tons of of photos for sale in the market place- in colour

Comment

Drink it in and enjoy every second, cos these things are once in a lifetime occasions fer "Proper" footy teams, unlike the spoilt bastards who allus expect success n spit their dummy out when it dose,nt come. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal are prime examples. Arsen Wenger, one o the best managers to grace the game, and spoilt bastard fans want him to get the sack, fukkin unbelievable! The twats oughta try bein Blades fans if they wanna experience abject failure, yet 20,000 loyal fans turn up to every home game cos it,s their team, and being a footy fan is like marraige, ya stick at it through good n bad, and boy, av we ad plenty of bad, but one word sums us up and it aint thick. It,s "Loyalty!"

Comment

Drink it in and enjoy every second, cos these things are once in a lifetime occasions fer "Proper" footy teams, unlike the spoilt bastards who allus expect success n spit their dummy out when it dose,nt come. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal are prime examples. Arsen Wenger, one o the best managers to grace the game, and spoilt bastard fans want him to get the sack, fukkin unbelievable! The twats oughta try bein Blades fans if they wanna experience abject failure, yet 20,000 loyal fans turn up to every home game cos it,s their team, and being a footy fan is like marraige, ya stick at it through good n bad, and boy, av we ad plenty of bad, but one word sums us up and it aint thick. It,s "Loyalty!"
                              loyalty or die

Comment

Working...
                              X