7.62 to 9MM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.62 to 9MM

converts 7.62 to 9 mm and has a 72 round magazine fal 7.62 to 9mm and 72 round mag.jpg
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: 7.62 to 9MM

Do you mean-converted from- 7.62. What is it, doesn´t look SLR to me (but they all had wooden bits when I was around) Back sight maybe.....

Comment

Plastic furnitured SLR from the mag back, Thomson, working parts forward?
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

the kit comes complete from the hinge pin,you remove the two part pin and connect the 9mm working parts complete with 9mm barrel. 7.62 is about $ 1-00 each 9mm box of 50 $13-00 cheap plonking. and you can use it in an indoor range

Comment

Not much use to us poor buggers here in the nanny state that used to be called GREAT BRITAIN,
          Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
          Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Like to have a cabbie with that !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

remember the H&K conversion for the SLR 7.62mm to .22LR. You can alwaysconvert down but not up. ...........Said the Bishop to the actress.
              9 Independent Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers ....sounds good to me

Comment

Have you bought that Bill ?
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

on the shopping list tone i fired one on the jville range very accurate too 200 yds
                  Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                  Have you bought that Bill ?

Comment

That looks very handy! But alas, not for us. D'ye remember Phil the Greek's wonderful remark as our leaders scrambled to use Hungerford as a further excuse to disarm the (more or less) law-abiding populace? "Hrump! If Ryan had beaten them to death with a cricket bat, I suppose they'd be banning cricket now!" or words to that general effect...
                    Prosper Keating
                    ex-10 Para (4 Coy & Sigs Pln)
                    1982 - 1993

Comment

aye i remember, it is a shame that he wasn't beaten to death with a aussie rules ball and boots and got that banned ,sorry bob,steve, ian the game yesterday rugby was substituted for aussie bloody rules, need tae wait now until friday to see rugby. the point is that the bad guys will ALWAYS have guns they are the predators the unarmed are the sheep, the government is a sleeping shepard
                      Originally posted by PKeating View Post
                      That looks very handy! But alas, not for us. D'ye remember Phil the Greek's wonderful remark as our leaders scrambled to use Hungerford as a further excuse to disarm the (more or less) law-abiding populace? "Hrump! If Ryan had beaten them to death with a cricket bat, I suppose they'd be banning cricket now!" or words to that general effect...

Comment

Originally posted by PKeating View Post
                        In Scotland they are trying to ban owning an airgun now. Fukk sake, when we were kids we used to play cowboys and indians with 'slug' guns, and made arrows with dart ends on them and carried sheath knives on our snake belts. I've got a scar on my right side where i was shot with a .22 slug gun and i had an arrow through my finger too. We used to play 'knifey' where you stood with your legs slightly apart and your opponent would stick the knive in the ground and you had to stretch your leg to where it landed. We used to put bean tins on the railway so the trains would flatten them and we made tommahawks from them, and then hit each other with them. You should've seen the way old pennies shone when the trains went over them. How the fukk did we live so long?
                        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Bombs don't kill people, explosions kill people.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                            Bombs don't kill people, explosions kill people.
                            Unless you are hit on the head with a DUD 200 lb. bomb dropped from 2,000 feet..

Comment

Working...
                            X