PDA

View Full Version : Secure location

SP737a
17th April 2012, 12:23
Should the Forecast of Events not be in the most secure area of the site ??

Forever Young
17th April 2012, 12:54
Don't know, ask Don the Mod.....now who the hell is that?

ericthered
17th April 2012, 13:09
Should the Forecast of Events not be in the most secure area of the site ??

No it's open

Probets
12th May 2014, 19:18
Steve, events are open (and will remain so) because although not members (who can only enter the closed part if they're paid up) people can choose to join us and hopefully become members. There is nothing sensitive in this area, anything that is will be contained in the closed areas.

bob9739
12th May 2014, 19:24
Don't put your nuts in there mate ! :stupid:

Don the Mod
13th May 2014, 01:31
No it's open

I think that's Steves point Eric.

Steve, events are open (and will remain so) because although not members (who can only enter the closed part if they're paid up) people can choose to join us and hopefully become members. There is nothing sensitive in this area, anything that is will be contained in the closed areas.

Phil I think Steve's referring to security mate?

Kit Karson
13th May 2014, 02:03
Yes it should imo...we shudnt hav every tom dick an harry knowing are business

stephenfrank
13th May 2014, 04:26
Yes it should imo...we shudnt hav every tom dick an harry knowing are business well, unless of course tom, dick and harry are members.

Pat Harley
13th May 2014, 08:56
Tom and Dick are members,but no Harrys (Hats) allowed!So we don't want them knowing,do we?drinking1

stephenfrank
13th May 2014, 11:27
Tom and Dick are members,but no Harrys (Hats) allowed!So we don't want them knowing,do we?drinking1 in that case Kit should revise his plan , to read "no Harrys should no our business"

bob9739
13th May 2014, 11:48
The trouble is they should be awarded BAFTA awards for acting, because some of the buggers are so convincing it's difficult to tell until they slip up and get found out ! :stupid:

Probets
13th May 2014, 14:33
I think that's Steves point Eric.

Phil I think Steve's referring to security mate?

I thought he was too, what we are both saying is that there is nothing secret in it and FB makles sure that nothing ever is anyway. Walters or terrorists, they'll know what were doing because they can easily find out anyway.

:cool:

Kit Karson
13th May 2014, 17:00
I do revise my post to....just keep my bedspace out of the pubic domain...im on a hair trigger and wudnt want to scare anyone.
.ps...there is at least one harry whos a member so my original post was too flippant to say the least..drinking