PDA

View Full Version : for Admin

Dave Smart
26th August 2013, 23:18
Hello Admin ... can you please tell me how to set-up one of these "Forums" and what does it cost

Thanks

Dave Smart

Don the Mod
27th August 2013, 00:02
Hi Dave, I presume you mean a new thread mate it costs nothing. Go to the forum you want to post in and click the Post a New Thread above and left of the Forum title, and post away. Any probs give me or Eric a shout.

ericthered
27th August 2013, 07:45
Hi Dave, I presume you mean a new thread mate it costs nothing. Go to the forum you want to post in and click the Post a New Thread above and left of the Forum title, and post away. Any probs give me or Eric a shout.

No Don I think Dave means a website Dave does websites, I will answer later when I have more time.

stephenfrank
27th August 2013, 08:46
No Don I think Dave means a website Dave does websites, I will answer later when I have more time. that's a bit complicated normally you are just explaining the on/off switch to bills Eric.

billS
27th August 2013, 15:55
that's a bit complicated normally you are just explaining the on/off switch to bills Eric.

efinn tart.............................................. .................................................. .............but true.

ericthered
27th August 2013, 19:12
Hello Admin ... can you please tell me how to set-up one of these "Forums" and what does it cost

Thanks

Dave Smart

This where we purchased our one http://www.vbulletin.com/ but you do need some html knowledge to set it up it can be quite testing and time consuming.

Eric