Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightmare time Guys, who doesn't remember doing this for at least two hours ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare time Guys, who doesn't remember doing this for at least two hours ...

Nightmares are made of these...
    Attached Files
    Remember...that Prosperity...can only be for the free...and that freedom...is the sure possession..of those alone...who have the Courage to defend it.

Re: Nightmare time Guys, who doesn't remember doing this for at least two hours ...

Now name the cheats we used to do.

Comment

Re: Nightmare time Guys, who doesn't remember doing this for at least two hours ...

Got to be honest Taff, I never used owt on my boots other than bull mate, perhaps that's why they always ended up getting chucked out the window. But I know blokes who used some stuff they got from Germany were you painted it on your boots, but I also heard tales of how the same stuff used to turn cloudy in the rain. In fact one bloke who did the Drill Course at the Guards Depot, said one of the Instructors said to them. Don't use any artificial bull on your boots because we can always tell the difference, he said one guy used it throughout the course and they were non the wiser . Mind someone here may enlighten us to their little secrets !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

In my time we tried to get away by using "Straw Hat Dye"
        God made Para's to give Marines someone to look up to and worship.

Comment

Bob this was one that turned blue dscf1744el6.jpg

Comment

Was that a personal experience Taff ? I must admit I heard some strange stories about guys who used Klear, like the it cracking and falling off once you started stomping the old feet on parade .
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Wasn't there one called Seel?
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

If you had a pair like that in B Coy 3 Para nobody would stand by you. In fact the 3Gunge Mafia would probably find a way to do you in.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

"Morello" came in a small bottle c/w spongy dabber-onner.I've heard stories of bees wax and sticking them in a freezer. The whole process was designed to keep the right hand occupied and your thoughts of other things.
                  9 Independent Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers ....sounds good to me

Comment

That was the one I thought of John.It was meant for patent leather shoes,and gave a really good effect if you could avoid runs.I always found a layer of bull on top to dull it down a fraction was best.Never seen it anywhere since getting out,not that I would have any use for it,patent leather shoes not being part of my wardrobe....honest!

Comment

Just remembered,Mad Mitch while in jail in Osnatraz,having been given RSM Les Peacock's boots to bull,did a cracking job of stripping them back to the leather.He then used a pin to scratch "Pinky and Perky" into the toecaps,before re-bulling them to mirror like shininess.Of course the writing was there forever,faintly visible through the polish.One very unhappy RSM!

Comment

Pat, what were "Pinky and Perky" doing in Osnatraz? the last time they were together was building the camp at "Hamala" !!!!!!!!!!!!
                        There is always someone watching

Comment

Originally posted by madhouse View Post
                          "Morello" came in a small bottle c/w spongy dabber-onner.I've heard stories of bees wax and sticking them in a freezer. The whole process was designed to keep the right hand occupied and your thoughts of other things.
                          yeahh! That's the stuff I was talking about John boy, couldn't remember the name of it. Where you been hiding then, thought you had joined some silent monk cult ?
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bulled a pair of boots (the new high leg type) for a friends daughter in the army cadets.Did the normal,bulling the whole boot up to the ankle,but the ungrateful wee bitch slated me for it as she got laughed at by the other cadets,as they only do the toes and heels.Last time she got her boots bulled!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                              Bulled a pair of boots (the new high leg type) for a friends daughter in the army cadets.Did the normal,bulling the whole boot up to the ankle,but the ungrateful wee bitch slated me for it as she got laughed at by the other cadets,as they only do the toes and heels.Last time she got her boots bulled!
                              that's like one of those letters to doctors you see in magazines "a friend of mine has caught a sexually transmitted disease what can he do", reading between the lines Pat, you've bought yourself a pair of thigh length, high heeled boots and your having trouble bulling them
                              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X