Milling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milling

Despite the head and teeth guard its just the same Deb's lad (216) was on one of the benches great stuff

Ad Unum Omnes
    webmaster@thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk
    ericthered@cv6.co.uk
    ex C Coy 1 Para
    Private what are doing here? reply: everyone has to be somewhere! (the late great Spike Milliigan)

Re: Milling

He is 6th or 7th it goes so fast from the left on the bench not wearing tops. Oooooo I'm a happy mummy
    He has now been accepted into the Physical Training Corps
    Last edited by Guest; 2 May 2012, 00:01.

Comment

Well done to your lad Debs
      Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Nice one.
        2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Taff, I still remember my milling session like it was yesterday mate, I was paired up with a guy from 216 sigs, who all the way through P Company to the milling always managed to pip me at the post on everything, and I couldn't even win on that ended up with a draw !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

well done

Comment

He's done well to get into the APTC Debs ! it's quite an arduous selection on it's own .
              I know quite a few corps guys and during their service loved every minute of it !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

He has been doing PTI for some time with 216. He sometimes did P Coy with the intakes then about 19 months ago he went to Pirbright at the ATC as a PTI and he has now passed Corps selection he starts the training in January.
                He himself passed PCoy, I believe 2009 and he did the German Wings ??
                Last edited by Guest; 3 May 2012, 21:34.

Comment

what a great documentary...... very interesting , informative and oozing with pride
                  9 Independent Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers ....sounds good to me

Comment

Thats Brill Debs,great memories of Fox Gym!

Comment

Watching that makes me think, before i go to the great sqn bar in the sky, i just want to throw one last good punch, i'm just waiting for someone to annoy me, of course it will have to be a ripper, cause as soon as i throw it my back will go and then if the other bloke is still standing he's going to beat the shit out of me.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I couldn't throw a wobbler theses days Steve. My back is giving me some serious gyp right now, it popped going into my sisters house, then i had 18 stairs to climb when i came home.
                        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Bungalows are the way ahead!

Comment

Got the same problem myself Don so i know what you are going through mate.
                            God made Para's to give Marines someone to look up to and worship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                              Bungalows are the way ahead!
                              Can't beat a bungalow Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X