REME Walt Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REME Walt Alert

Trying to track down a suspected REME Walt, see picture, I'm sure I've seen this bloke in another Walt thread, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Lonnie
    Attached Files

Re: REME Walt Alert

Originally posted by Lonnie Donoghue View Post
    Trying to track down a suspected REME Walt, see picture, I'm sure I've seen this bloke in another Walt thread, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Lonnie
    Picture was taken when he was best man at a Royal Engineer mates wedding in Canada, allegedly joined up about 89 but never did P Coy and some of the medals he's been wearing weren't earn't.

Comment

Must've awarded himself one for each vehicle he serviced,and he did the entire army fleet by the look of it!How are you anyway Lonnie?Long time no hear.

Comment

His hairs abit long and he's wearing a dress as well but maybe thats just normal in the REME
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

oooo listen to the 9sqdn ladyboys

Comment

Pete, Steve you have left me in a spin here? 6 years served in the RE (3 in 9 Sqn) and another 6 served in REME!! who should I support
            Pete or Steve...Steve or Pete...that is the question

answers on a post card please

Comment

you only have your stocking's to support so,NO PANIC

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                Pete, Steve you have left me in a spin here? 6 years served in the RE (3 in 9 Sqn) and another 6 served in REME!! who should I support
                Pete or Steve...Steve or Pete...that is the question

answers on a post card please
                vote for me taz, i'm younger, better looking and still have the majority of my own teeth.
                I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Another walt discussion here

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                    vote for me taz, i'm younger, better looking and still have the majority of my own teeth.
                    Not sure about the teeth, demand a re-count!

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Hi Pat, been living off scraps of laptop as waiting for a new PC, hope alls well. The REME AB boys tracked him down, he is Eon Bull, ex REME brat, never done P Coy and certainly didn't earn all those medals, need someone over the water to expose the bloater. Found this link on him, interesting read about his Army time especially on GW1.

Comment

Yeah ! another arse with ears, I suppose he was with the 7th Cavalry at the Little Big Horn was he ?
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I dont recall seeing him there!

Comment

Hmm,I'm sure his name should be double barrelled,with the first bit being Bull!

Comment

Lonnie, First time I have ever seen a comb over with a centre parting! ( the picture on the link)
                              Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                              Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Working...
                              X