England 1 Scotland 6...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England 1 Scotland 6...

The glory days of Scottish football, we had the greatest team in the world Queens Park and the first international black footballer and then football manager.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: England 1 Scotland 6...

Tablets taken?

Comment

Pete says he was there and it wasn't much of a game.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Never heard of him
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

'Course you have! Pete,short arms long pockets,shortest,oldest,tightest man ever to walk the hallowed grounds of Fandance!

Comment

Well yes...but he doesn't play soccer
            Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
              Well yes...but he doesn't play soccer
              he probably used to, if only for the free half-time oranges.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

He can peel an orange in his pocket whilst conning a pint outta you without blinking once
                HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Bit Harsh Kit !!! all true but harsh !
                  2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Any bloke done PCoy twice you should all be standing in line for the honour of buying Sir Pete's beer.
                    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                    Me

Comment

Scotland had some brill teams n players in the past, Baxter, Gemill, Henderson n wizard of the dribble, Jimmy Johnstone, plus loads o players that played in Englands top teams over the years. Jock Bill Shankly, worra manager eee wuz, n I aint seen a striker head a ball az gud since the brill Dennis Law, n nobody but nobody fukked with Dave Mckay, eee med Vinnie Jones look like a ladyboy. Scotland don,t do too well these days but neither duz the British game since teams opt fer the Bongo Bongo land ackers grabbin merchants. Sadly gone are the days when apart from a couple of exeptions local talented lads o given the chance ta bi nurtured n developed inta top players. Instant success the requirement these days,n when tha wetches Match O The Day these days it,s like the fukkin hossy waitin room, playin, "Spot The Fukkin White Man!" No blue lagoon players the only time England won the World Cup in 66. Glad a wuz around ta witness it!

Comment

Jimmy Johnstone. lol ....we carried him and Asa out the boozer feet first....at one in the morning a time or two. :0)
                        Last edited by trubrit2411; 23 October 2020, 20:50.
                        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                        Me

Comment

Of course, England 1st, Scotland 6th in all things worth putting into a table makes sense to me.... I always remember that Gazza goal... Yes, you all k ow the one I mean against the kilt wearers
                          HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                            Of course, England 1st, Scotland 6th in all things worth putting into a table makes sense to me.... I always remember that Gazza goal... Yes, you all k ow the one I mean against the kilt wearers
                            Ironically against two of his then Rangers team mates, Hendry and Goram. Speaking of Rangers, watch this:
                            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Blinds Beckhams goyl that one Don! Fer a start Beckham kunt beat a man, apart from shoytin n crossin a ball, very much overrated. Remember on mi so called Honeymoon in Blackpool in 1968, Rangers wo playin Blackpool in a friendly at Bloomfield Roo-ad, so fer a treat took mi newlywed beloved along fer a special treat, n wi stood in the middle o the Rangers fans. Thi wo passin the Whisky flasks around n we all got pissed while singin at the top of our voices, "There,s No A Team Like The Glasgy Rangersss!" Fukkin brill afternoon. Comin out a sed ta the "Trouble", "Just like a neet out in the NAAFI CLUB!"
                              Another amusin story concernin a Jock player wuz when az a yoth, the lads n me went along ta Goodison Park ta wetch the Blades play Everton. Passin that church at the corner o the ground thi worra big fukk off sign that read, "What Would You Do If Jesus Returned?" n some Liverpool fan ad painted underneath: "Put St. John at Inside Left!" funny az fukk!

Comment

Working...
                              X