PDA

View Full Version : Big City Covid Epidemic.

trubrit2411
17th August 2020, 17:49
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-covid-hospital-spending-66-million

Don the Mod
17th August 2020, 18:52
I don't understand this Tony. Is this a hospital set up solely for the COVID situation? If so the low patient No's are surely good news, (but not for the hospitals owners, since the Govt pays them $30k/COVID patient)? Is Chicago a Dem city and Fox are only having a go? We have a large hospital here and one in London both setup to accommodate a large outbreak, fortunately it didn't happen and although under tremendous pressure, the NHS coped well.

bob9739
17th August 2020, 19:12
It's just a matter of time Don, the way these daft twats are gathering like the clans and holding bloody raves and shite like that I'm surprised they haven't had another spike now. I think the daft buggers need locking up for the protection of the rest of the general public, because they obviously don't give a toss about anybody else.

trubrit2411
17th August 2020, 19:37
What they are gingerly saying is Covid was not the threat it was made out to be. It is slowly dawning whats been done.

Don the Mod
17th August 2020, 21:21
What they are gingerly saying is Covid was not the threat it was made out to be. It is slowly dawning whats been done.
Seems like here, we plebs will never know the truth.

stephenfrank
18th August 2020, 04:27
It’s on Trump Channel though so how can we believe it. This is a man who said it would all be gone by April. 170,000 deaths later..

trubrit2411
18th August 2020, 05:30
It’s on Trump Channel though so how can we believe it. This is a man who said it would all be gone by April. 170,000 deaths later..

Steve... theres no Pandemic here mate. We got 340 000 000 people in this nation Thats a death rate of .048% a tad higher than Regular flu. That's if they are all genuine cases.

Somebody just said their could be as many as 60 to 70% fraudulent cases based on the fact that "Regular Flu and sundry other ailments has all but disappeared" LOL At $13000 a corpse Fed Funds..... I wonder why ?

Theres no mention of Trump on this....Plus Fox News is only reporting what the Democrat (repeat DEMOCRAT)....is moaning about. Foxxers are not making it up. He is the one talking...not them. He is just moaning about a $66 000 000 hospital for 37 cases of Corona Virus. He don't understand it.
I do.... I know what is going on.

trubrit2411
18th August 2020, 05:37
Seems like here, we plebs will never know the truth.

We are all being played like fiddles mate

Dave Burgess
18th August 2020, 10:06
Fukkin ell Tone! Wankminster iz full o Mantovani n iz fukkin orchestra!

Don the Mod
18th August 2020, 10:25
Re the 'Nightingale' hospitals here costing £M's, I'd rather be looking at them than looking for them in the event of a massive outbreak.

stephenfrank
18th August 2020, 12:28
Steve... theres no Pandemic here mate. We got 340 000 000 people in this nation Thats a death rate of .048% a tad higher than Regular flu. That's if they are all genuine cases.

Somebody just said their could be as many as 60 to 70% fraudulent cases based on the fact that "Regular Flu and sundry other ailments has all but disappeared" LOL At $13000 a corpse Fed Funds..... I wonder why ?

Theres no mention of Trump on this....Plus Fox News is only reporting what the Democrat (repeat DEMOCRAT)....is moaning about. Foxxers are not making it up. He is the one talking...not them. He is just moaning about a $66 000 000 hospital for 37 cases of Corona Virus. He don't understand it.
I do.... I know what is going on. still a lot of people could have been saved if he hadn't stuck his head in the sand early on.

Don the Mod
18th August 2020, 14:19

You think...

Dave Burgess
18th August 2020, 19:29
12279"UTRINQUE PARATUS!"

trubrit2411
19th August 2020, 03:46
Wots that ? Diana Dors's drawers....

trubrit2411
19th August 2020, 03:49
Well Don...People are starting to twig it here. They are beginning to rebel.

Don the Mod
19th August 2020, 08:56
Well Don...People are starting to twig it here. They are beginning to rebel.
Apparently in your neck of the woods there's been a 50% increase in cases on last week, but it's not the worse, 83% inc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyFEKzt7uo#t=15m40s

Dave Burgess
19th August 2020, 10:37
Az any fukker come up wi EXACTLY wot Covid 19 is? What and WHO fukkin caused it? And finally, how it spread faster than gobbo off a trowel on a brick by a bricklayer on fukkin price work? Plenty of suggestions, ideas and opinions but no definitive answer, or is it for some reason a universal tactic to scare people and in doing so make the powers that be look even bigger kunts than they already are?

Don the Mod
19th August 2020, 13:44
Az any fukker come up wi EXACTLY wot Covid 19 is? What and WHO fukkin caused it? And finally, how it spread faster than gobbo off a trowel on a brick by a bricklayer on fukkin price work? Plenty of suggestions, ideas and opinions but no definitive answer, or is it for some reason a universal tactic to scare people and in doing so make the powers that be look even bigger kunts than they already are?
Seems to be a variation on the already well established Corona Virus, Dave. The causes of it vary from the Chinks eating bats and pangolins to the chinks creating it as a biological weapon, to the CIA planting it in Wuhan to blame the chinks for the pandemic, to the virus crossing over from animals to humans as the result of global deforestation and animals mixing with us kunnts which no self respecting beast would normally do.

As you say mate perm one from four, no conferring and answers on a postcard.

Dave Burgess
19th August 2020, 17:55
Well one things fer sure Don, the mob in charge of uz don,t av a fukkin clue. Moor U turns than Hampton coort maze!

trubrit2411
19th August 2020, 17:58
Apparently in your neck of the woods there's been a 50% increase in cases on last week, but it's not the worse, 83% inc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyFEKzt7uo#t=15m40s

"RT is funded by the Russian Government"

Its all bollocks.We are not seeing it Don. That's if they really had Covid. The most telling thing for me is ....Nobody know anybody that has had it. Let alone died from it.
Google "sweating disease" That was a pandemic. This aint had no more effect than a bad flu season so far. Think about a 66 million dollar hospital ward ...and it gets 36 patients. Whats 66 000 000 divided by 36

I will say it again. Hong Kong Flu killed over 80 000 Brits and nobody missed a beat. Do the maths and that would be like 2 000 000 Amercanos dying.
Walk out the door here and you have .048 of ONE percent chance of catching this Covid crap.
That is the real mortality rate.

Dave Burgess
19th August 2020, 19:36
Same ere Tone, don,t know anyone ooz ad it, kippered from it, but most tha talks to o freetened o gerrin it. At the same time durin this so called Pandemic on our street 6 av kippered, three tap dancers, two jam tart attacks n one geezer 98 years owd, a fair innins by any standards.

standinthedoor
19th August 2020, 21:27
Cannot be arsed to follow it. Present government a bunch of numpties. Old army adage, 'better to be a king amongst shits, than a shit amongst kings' possibly adopted by Johnson. Only thing i like about Starmer is that he is not Corbyn. Not sure who would gain what from putting this virus out in the world. Agree that there have been far worse 'pandemics' which killed millions but we are meant to be better capable of dealing with disease now than in (say) 1918 when soap had not long been created. I think its the virulence of the virus and the incompetence of the governance which has f***ed up big time. In the meantime given my age will just be careful, exercise, eat proper, avoid crowds, wear mi mask, shop once a week, stay clean etc and hope to f**k 'they' develop a vaccine soon

Don the Mod
20th August 2020, 00:34
"RT is funded by the Russian Government"...
...which is true Tony, but their source states they collect data from governments around the world, so they appear to be using US stats, so hardly influenced by vlad.

Pat Harley
20th August 2020, 09:21
Cannot be arsed to follow it. Present government a bunch of numpties. Old army adage, 'better to be a king amongst shits, than a shit amongst kings' possibly adopted by Johnson. Only thing i like about Starmer is that he is not Corbyn. Not sure who would gain what from putting this virus out in the world. Agree that there have been far worse 'pandemics' which killed millions but we are meant to be better capable of dealing with disease now than in (say) 1918 when soap had not long been created. I think its the virulence of the virus and the incompetence of the governance which has f***ed up big time. In the meantime given my age will just be careful, exercise, eat proper, avoid crowds, wear mi mask, shop once a week, stay clean etc and hope to f**k 'they' develop a vaccine soon

I can do all that except the 'stay clean' bit,it's a 3 thing!

trubrit2411
20th August 2020, 15:22

There is nothing to gain from putting this virus out. I think it escaped from the lab in Wuhan because its too big a coincidence that that is where it started.

I will tell you this though. There is everything to gain from hyping it through the the stratosphere to destroy the most competent vibrant economy in the entire history of America to be able to blame the bloke that created the conditions that made that economy possible. The bloke that has exposed and highlighted the extreme incompetence of the Ruling Class. These bastards had tried everything in their arsenal. Including impeachment None of them worked though. This virus was a gift from the gods. It gave them one last chance before the election to destroy him. Actually they no longer have to destroy Donald Trump....just edge him out.

Democrats and their propagandists jumped in with both feet....and at the moment they are ramping it up to the level of hysteria.....but the virus ain't playing along. Its doing what all flu virus do. It disappearing/disappeared in summer weather. I wont bore you with details but whats been pulled here is nothing short of a Coup on a duly elected President.

Never in the history of America has the the one that lost the election teamed up with the Media and the outgoing President and launched an assault like this. Which only reinforces the idea that Washington DC is an elite closed door Club and anybody that crashes their party will be annihilated. Its ALL about the money at the end of the day. Control of trillions of present and even more future dollars. They want it back and will do anything to get it.....anything.

As for you guys over there ? Your media just joined in. Like the rest of the world. Which forced your Politicians to act because they and even the Doctors did not really know what they had on their hands. So they had to do what they had to do. The vision of a REAL Pandemic scared them shitless. Bodies in the street. Oh the horror. (and rightly so....who can risk that).

This would have been an uneventful traditional Flu season if Donald Trump was not in that White House and up for election THIS YEAR.

You would not have known about this virus. Like we did not know in 68 when 3 Para was chest deep in flood water in Kingston on Thames. But don't worry a little report was leaked yesterday about "The Virus might (might ? lol) clear up real fast in the next two months. Really ? No shit ? Just in time for the Democrats to claim credit for defeating the Plague in the unlikely event this bizarre Jo&Ho team should win. We are being played like fookin' fiddles to the point where it is now insulting our intelligence.

"See. All you had to do was elect us and there would have been no Pandemic. Its all HIS fault."
(Points finger at Trump)

Excuse me while I throw up.

trubrit2411
20th August 2020, 15:54
...which is true Tony, but their source states they collect data from governments around the world, so they appear to be using US stats, so hardly influenced by vlad.

iIs slowly starting to dawn on people the stats are bunk.
What would you do Don? You have an 86 year old bloke on Chemotherapy just died with the flu ? Like they do ever year with monotonous regularity. If you write flu that's it.... but if you write Covid somebody from the Federal Govt knocks on your door and shoves 13000 dollars in your hand to help you with all the associated problems of the "Pandemic"

What you going to write ? No wonder Regular flu death which average from 30 000 to 60 000 (like the 17 / 18 flu season) have dropped to fook all and the cancer death stats have halved.

Cash registers are ringing like a bastard though....

By the way. I met a bloke yesterday who has had this Covid.
At last I heard of/met one. Old customer. Went to see him yesterday about some work. He's 69 and fit. Told me it was a like a real bad case of flu. He lost ten pound was and in and out of it in two weeks.

Don the Mod
20th August 2020, 16:13
iIs slowly starting to dawn on people the stats are bunk.
What would you do Don? You have an 86 year old bloke on Chemotherapy just died with the flu ? Like they do ever year with monotonous regularity. If you write flu that's it.... but if you write Covid somebody from the Federal Govt knocks on your door and shoves 13000 dollars in your hand to help you with all the associated problems of the "Pandemic"

What you going to write ? No wonder Regular flu death which average from 30 000 to 60 000 (like the 17 / 18 flu season) have dropped to fook all and the cancer death stats have halved.

Cash registers are ringing like a bastard though....

By the way. I met a bloke yesterday who has had this Covid.
At last I heard of/met one. Old customer. Went to see him yesterday about some work. He's 69 and fit. Told me it was a like a real bad case of flu. He lost ten pound was and in and out of it in two weeks.
Tony, i don't doubt, given the sums involved, the private medical industry is playing ball, i read it was $30k/case? Don't know if you can get it, but here's an interview with "...two world-ranked experts,...".

https://www.rt.com/shows/alex-salmond-show/498489-covid19-virulence-containing/

This may be a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAbPVbH3dvs

You may be able to hear them here?

https://soundcloud.com/rttv/sets/the-alex-salmond-show

trubrit2411
20th August 2020, 16:35
Some small rural Hospitals are getting 30 grand a pop. Thats why you crash your car into a three foot thick oak tree....It was Covid that made you do it :)

trubrit2411
20th August 2020, 16:42
Don..... That Arab or Paki bird with a Jock accent is the funniest thing I have ever heard... :)

bob9739
20th August 2020, 17:59
We the people are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on shite. I don't believe any politician they only tell you what they want you to hear ! Their all a bunch of wankers, which Pat once described as, a whistling Chimpanzee with Downs Syndrome, thrapping a cut throat razor. very fitting indeed !

billy meikle
20th August 2020, 18:26

put the blame where it belongs fuuuukin china

jim scott
20th August 2020, 23:03
Billy, I agree, China is to blame ,but like Boris, the Donald wus being a big man, wi the herd immunity idea n by the time they realised ,Big man disnae stop this virus, it wus too late thousands died because o them pair o arseholes

stephenfrank
21st August 2020, 05:12
put the blame where it belongs fuuuukin china. I knew that would get you going, Billy. Lol. By the way i see another Trump mate as been arrested. It’s good to see the courts are draining the swamp.

Don the Mod
21st August 2020, 10:07
I agree it started in China Billy, that's been established, but i doubt very much it was done deliberately. There is no advantage to China to destroy the world economy which they are leading.

. I knew that would get you going, Billy. Lol. By the way i see another Trump mate as been arrested. It’s good to see the courts are draining the swamp.
There's still plenty of swamps to go Steve, we're surrounded by them, all they do is change them.

The last swamp don't like this one...

...this fukker can't lead another, he's only a possible stepping stone for Harris...

...so it's...
...of entertainment.

stephenfrank
21st August 2020, 12:14
Thought 'slow Joe' did a good speech this morning. Be interesting to see how many lies and mistakes the genius makes.

standinthedoor
21st August 2020, 12:42
Its all a big money squandering game and as Tone sez 'we are not in it'

stephenfrank
21st August 2020, 12:48
Looked pretty cheap and a box of fireworks, Wig. Think, Donald will bring out all the bells and whistles because he loves a big production.

billy meikle
21st August 2020, 16:42
Thought 'slow Joe' did a good speech this morning. Be interesting to see how many lies and mistakes the genius makes.
he is a good reader,take away the telepromter and see how he goes.

Don the Mod
21st August 2020, 17:19
MSM when a medic goes off script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwlkumcRf6w&feature=youtu.be

Dave Burgess
21st August 2020, 19:15
Owd Doc Benito knows the score.

trubrit2411
21st August 2020, 20:19
Thats exactly what going on here. Media doing their utmost to flog it....and Doctors scratching their heads wondering why a flu season has been hyped through the roof.

See her and him, The pro manipulators when they see their "Authority questioned ???
We all been had by the media....and if you back track it to its genesis it was started by CNN... MSNBC...The New York Times. All Never Trumpers... Who leaped on the news out of Wuhan in the first week of Jan.

You just got fooked over by the Yank Media and then a week later the worlds Media.
By the way if you are interested enough, which I am, Google how many Media "stars" are married or related to top tier Democrats it will blow your fookin mind
Check out Media star Cuomo ....his bro Gov Cuomo of Noo Yark..... and daddy used to be Gov Mario Cuomo also of Noo Yark.

Or dont. Keep being had.

All over the world....It's a Club ...and you ain't in it

trubrit2411
21st August 2020, 20:32
Owd Doc Benito knows the score.

That lot may destroy his career. It would here Dave. Lefty media would focus on him and totally destroy him. Their is no disagreeing here with the Left Wing now. Not while they are on their crusade to destroy Trump.

Why do you think Bannon has just been arrested. The bloke that nailed him is a top New Your Democrat Attorney General.

Bannons Crime ? He is Trumps mate. Its about tying him up on the run in for the election.Prevent him going to bat for Don lad They are trying to isolate and destroy Trump. They may just do it at this rate.

stephenfrank
22nd August 2020, 03:01
Never heard Cuomo trying to hide it, Tone. He mentions it all the time. Of course the biggest media star of them all is in the White House.

stephenfrank
22nd August 2020, 03:10
Talking of Bannon (as you say, Tone, 'Trump's mate' ) Nothing to see here.https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/steve-bannon-was-arrested-lady-may-yacht-guo-wengui/ he does like some Chinese people then. Looks like most of the money, 'allegedly' ripped off gullible donators, was spent on pies.

trubrit2411
22nd August 2020, 03:40
We 'll see' ... be interesting to see if this pans out. Right now I have this on the same list as Impeachment
I think Bannon is to smart for this.... that million bucks was probably his lunch money for a few wiks if he took it. He has a habit of leading the Dems into traps.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-bannon-says-indictment-is-a-political-hit-job

stephenfrank
22nd August 2020, 03:54
State of his gut, he will have a heart attack before the case starts. Still, suppose everyone can't have the athletic physiques us Black Country lads have, Tone.

Pat Harley
22nd August 2020, 08:33
Are you even allowed to call it black anymore,without being accused of racial misappropriation??

Don the Mod
22nd August 2020, 09:44
Thats exactly what going on here. Media doing their utmost to flog it....and Doctors scratching their heads wondering why a flu season has been hyped through the roof.

See her and him, The pro manipulators when they see their "Authority questioned ???
We all been had by the media....and if you back track it to its genesis it was started by CNN... MSNBC...The New York Times. All Never Trumpers... Who leaped on the news out of Wuhan in the first week of Jan.

You just got fooked over by the Yank Media and then a week later the worlds Media.
By the way if you are interested enough, which I am, Google how many Media "stars" are married or related to top tier Democrats it will blow your fookin mind
Check out Media star Cuomo ....his bro Gov Cuomo of Noo Yark..... and daddy used to be Gov Mario Cuomo also of Noo Yark.

Or dont. Keep being had.

All over the world....It's a Club ...and you ain't in it
It was Cuomo's brother who was pretending to live in his basement, til he was caught out.

standinthedoor
22nd August 2020, 10:16
F**k me with a yard broom. I get confused around politics when mi local council talk about not picking our bins up weekly. Not sure what Bannon has done but he came over here and destroyed Emily Mattis (?) in an interview on BBC, and I think she actually enjoyed it.

Dave Burgess
22nd August 2020, 10:28
Not az much az the sesh afterwards a bet Ron. "Cum ere Emily, let mi introduce thi ta Fagin". A think she,s fit that Emily tash mesen, cud deffo wank me wi er growler!

trubrit2411
22nd August 2020, 14:52
F**k me with a yard broom. I get confused around politics when mi local council talk about not picking our bins up weekly. Not sure what Bannon has done but he came over here and destroyed Emily Mattis (?) in an interview on BBC, and I think she actually enjoyed it.

Bannon is brilliant with a very incisive mind. He is probably the one that got Trump elected. He stays in the background like an unorthodox roving ambassador. Working the back channels....Drives the Media and the Democrats nuts.They hate him and Roger Stone and a many others with a passion.Thats probably why he was arrested. Just like Roger Stone and the other five before him.They need him out of the way and preoccupied this time around. They learned their lesson well. They want to scare people off from working on the election and strip Trump of his team.

You have to remember one thing. The Democrats have done no Politics of any kind for four years. When he began his run they were delighted because it meant Hillary was a certainty. She could not lose.Such was their shock when he actually had the brass neck and affrontery to end the Clinton era, that Hillary Clinton formed the RESIST ! movement the week she was kicked up the arse.

Hence there has been thousands of people within the Democrat Party, behind the scenes, all over America, all linked up, whose sole task is to bring Trump down and prevent his re-election. No Club Member in history has ever had to put up with that. They literally took four years off to destroy Donald Trump. Except ..... it has'nt worked. God knows what they will invent in the next seventy days.

Trump terrifies them. Especially when him and Bannon began undoing all their fooked up legislation one act at a time and freed up this economy. Blew their fookin' minds. It still does. Watch the next 75 days. They will ramp up the anti Trump effort to a level of hysteria even worse than it is now.

stephenfrank
22nd August 2020, 16:28
That is a nice boat though, Tone.

trubrit2411
22nd August 2020, 18:35
Thats the unofficial link to the Chinese Govt mate. Thats how Trump is dealing with them.... Thats why the Dems grabbed Bannon. They want to stop anything they dont know about in case it is uccessful

He dont have to be guilty Just the inference of it will do. Keep him out the game.

stephenfrank
23rd August 2020, 04:07
This is like a game of internet tennis. I'm having a 'be nice to Donald day' today. But... 'he's got no principles' .. 'you cannot trust him'. and that's what his sister says. Bet she's off the Xmas card list.

trubrit2411
23rd August 2020, 16:41
Yeah....My sister sez the same about me
...but....Did you see her actually say it ? Word for word or has it been through the Democrat/Media rearrangement filter
There are are 22 anti trump hit pieces on Yahoo today. I dont even read 'em anymore.

stephenfrank
23rd August 2020, 16:48
Yeah....My sister sez the same about me
...but....Did you see her actually say it ? Word for word or has it been through the Democrat/Media rearrangement filter
There are are 22 anti trump hit pieces on Yahoo today. I dont even read 'em anymore.no, but I saw his niece explaining why she recorded his sister saying it.

paradrummer
25th August 2020, 15:07
Bannon is brilliant with a very incisive mind. He is probably the one that got Trump elected. He stays in the background like an unorthodox roving ambassador. Working the back channels....Drives the Media and the Democrats nuts.They hate him and Roger Stone and a many others with a passion.Thats probably why he was arrested. Just like Roger Stone and the other five before him.They need him out of the way and preoccupied this time around. They learned their lesson well. They want to scare people off from working on the election and strip Trump of his team.

You have to remember one thing. The Democrats have done no Politics of any kind for four years. When he began his run they were delighted because it meant Hillary was a certainty. She could not lose.Such was their shock when he actually had the brass neck and affrontery to end the Clinton era, that Hillary Clinton formed the RESIST ! movement the week she was kicked up the arse.

Hence there has been thousands of people within the Democrat Party, behind the scenes, all over America, all linked up, whose sole task is to bring Trump down and prevent his re-election. No Club Member in history has ever had to put up with that. They literally took four years off to destroy Donald Trump. Except ..... it has'nt worked. God knows what they will invent in the next seventy days.

Trump terrifies them. Especially when him and Bannon began undoing all their fooked up legislation one act at a time and freed up this economy. Blew their fookin' minds. It still does. Watch the next 75 days. They will ramp up the anti Trump effort to a level of hysteria even worse than it is now.

You mean someone like our very own ,and muched loved Dominic ,the road tripper ?

trubrit2411
25th August 2020, 15:12
Who is he ?

bob9739
25th August 2020, 15:47
Shrek ?

Dave Burgess
25th August 2020, 17:47
Who is he ?

A full weight KUNT!!

Don the Mod
25th August 2020, 21:13
Who is he ?
He basically the Steve Bannon of the Tories, Tony and a eugenicist to boot.

trubrit2411
26th August 2020, 02:59
Don ... If he tells the truth, puts a out a bit of sense they will gang up on him..... Finish him of. Like a pack of Wolves. Things have gone down at an alarming rate the last ten years. All common sense is now gone. Its like they are in a competition to see who can be the looniest. You are with them ....or the enemy. No debate.
Eugenics got a bad rap because of the Germans using as an excuse for the T4 Program. Used right and in the beginning in America it was the study of producing healthy human beings. Germans killed/gassed a ton of kids using it but what they did had nothing to do with Eugenics.

He might be right about that education and genetics as well. As Billy kept telling me when we whammed that foundation.....Come on Tone... "You've either got it or you ain't".... :) Slave driving Jock bastard.

https://www.bartleby.com/essay/Eugenics-Advantages-And-Disadvantages-P397UKBZS4PP

trubrit2411
26th August 2020, 03:21
A full weight KUNT!!

You know you love these Tories Dave. Don't be afraid to show your affection mate.... :)

standinthedoor
26th August 2020, 11:13
Tone, I am basically not a Tory supporter, only reason i voted Johnson wuz because he was not Corbyn, and the more I learn about Corbyn and his crew the more I realise we were right. The problem with Cummings is that he does not dress in a flash suit, go to the hairdressers every morning, have plastic teeth inserted, looks like a sack of shit and he certainly does not speak like one of the establishment, in short he does not give a f**k. He has set out to shake up government departments and improve the way they work (or in many cases do not work), wants to dismantle the lords. For those reasons the civil service, the media and politicians are on his back (sounds familiar?). Big error driving his kid north during lock down, Not the sort of bloke I would have a pint with, cud see miself smacking him in the gob before the night was up but.............

Dave Burgess
26th August 2020, 13:14
Bottom line, unlike Boris the Bafoon, Cummings iz an unelected twat who iz bein allowed ta run the show cos the rest o the Tory party kunt run a piss up in a fukkin brewery. Nowt ta do wi dislikin the Tories Tone, I wud just like ta see some geezer who knows the reality o the workin class, az gorriz german bands dirty by workin az one, gone thru the trials n tribulations of life, at times bein absoloutely pink lint n strugglin ta put bread on the table fer iz family. Present mob o tories come from the toff class o society who dont know one end of a sweepin brush ta the other n ardest work thiv ever dun iz pop the cork from a fukkin champagne bottle, n try ta gerra ard on ta shag debutante Lady Penelope. Kunts come from a completely different planet than ordinary workin class society, wish thid fukk off n stay theer n let some fukker who learned iz skills from the hard knocks "University Of Life" run the show.

Don the Mod
26th August 2020, 14:08
Bottom line, unlike Boris the Bafoon, Cummings iz an unelected twat who iz bein allowed ta run the show cos the rest o the Tory party kunt run a piss up in a fukkin brewery. Nowt ta do wi dislikin the Tories Tone, I wud just like ta see some geezer who knows the reality o the workin class, az gorriz german bands dirty by workin az one, gone thru the trials n tribulations of life, at times bein absoloutely pink lint n strugglin ta put bread on the table fer iz family. Present mob o tories come from the toff class o society who dont know one end of a sweepin brush ta the other n ardest work thiv ever dun iz pop the cork from a fukkin champagne bottle, n try ta gerra ard on ta shag debutante Lady Penelope. Kunts come from a completely different planet than ordinary workin class society, wish thid fukk off n stay theer n let some fukker who learned iz skills from the hard knocks "University Of Life" run the show.
Dave, you've just shown how common you are mate. Tories would never dream of popping a cork from champagne, haven't you heard of Sabrage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cydGVYZT0Yg%20%20

trubrit2411
26th August 2020, 17:15
Who Dave ? He would knock the the neck off on a brick wall and guzzle Dom Perignon from a broken bottle mate.
1 and 2 Para .... can't take them anywhere.

Dave Burgess
26th August 2020, 17:55
Posh tash once teld mi a wuz az common az muck Don when she invited mi ta er gaff fer a meal n a asked fer a slice o bread ta wipe the gravy on mi plate, then picked it up ta lick it clean. "Just warmin the owd tongue up fer later sweeteart" a teld er.

bob9739
26th August 2020, 18:03
Can't see the point of spending hundreds of quid on bottles of bubbly and fish eggs on toast or whatever, their welcome to it I'll Stick to a pint of Hob Goblin and a pork pie. Might not be in the jet set, but I bet I enjoy mine as well as they do theirs !

Pat Harley
26th August 2020, 18:40
I was given a bottle of Bollinger the other day and it will sit in the corner till we go to a do at my solicitor friend's house for her to drink,can't stand the stuff! I had a magnum of the same stuff for about 8 yrs before I offloaded it to her a couple of yrs back.

paradrummer
26th August 2020, 18:46
I seen the old sabrage when I lived over there for a bit ,the kid next door was in the Garde republican , on party days he got a big eff off knife out et voila a votre sante !

paradrummer
26th August 2020, 18:55
Tone, I am basically not a Tory supporter, only reason i voted Johnson wuz because he was not Corbyn, and the more I learn about Corbyn and his crew the more I realise we were right. The problem with Cummings is that he does not dress in a flash suit, go to the hairdressers every morning, have plastic teeth inserted, looks like a sack of shit and he certainly does not speak like one of the establishment, in short he does not give a f**k. He has set out to shake up government departments and improve the way they work (or in many cases do not work), wants to dismantle the lords. For those reasons the civil service, the media and politicians are on his back (sounds familiar?). Big error driving his kid north during lock down, Not the sort of bloke I would have a pint with, cud see miself smacking him in the gob before the night was up but.............
No no no the ordinary people of this country hate him for taking the piss ,and mate , I can't work where your coming from , correct me if wrong but after showing admiration for all his ,work you'd like to " smack him in the gob" eh ?

Dave Burgess
26th August 2020, 19:19
I,d give the pencil necked twat the first shot Richard then tek the unelected up iz own arse kunt apart!

standinthedoor
26th August 2020, 19:56
No no no the ordinary people of this country hate him for taking the piss ,and mate , I can't work where your coming from , correct me if wrong but after showing admiration for all his ,work you'd like to " smack him in the gob" eh ?

I am referring to his personality, he looks to be a detestable little t**t, and I had a habit of gobbing detestable t**ts (years past now) quite possible to admire a blokes work and still find him a sad c**t to have a pint with. As to him 'taking the piss' by taking his kid to grandparents when he and his wife had early signs of Covid, not sure any of us are in a position to comment, especially if we have had no kids of our own. I would break any and every rule to protect my kids, f**k what the media's attitude is. However like almost the whole of the population I was not there, so can only guess at the reality of what went on. Not sure about 'ordinary people hating him' either, went to mi pub recently, nobody mentioned it. I still do not like the f**in runt

Pat Harley
27th August 2020, 08:53
TLO's eldest son,who works in the House of Commons says he's a c.nt so that's good enough for me!

Dave Burgess
27th August 2020, 10:24
Gud judge o character that lad Pat!

trubrit2411
29th August 2020, 14:39
TLO's eldest son,who works in the House of Commons says he's a c.nt so that's good enough for me!
They are all kunts. All around the world. Only a kunt would want to be one

billy meikle
15th October 2020, 19:38
There is nothing to gain from putting this virus out. I think it escaped from the lab in Wuhan because its too big a coincidence that that is where it started.

I will tell you this though. There is everything to gain from hyping it through the the stratosphere to destroy the most competent vibrant economy in the entire history of America to be able to blame the bloke that created the conditions that made that economy possible. The bloke that has exposed and highlighted the extreme incompetence of the Ruling Class. These bastards had tried everything in their arsenal. Including impeachment None of them worked though. This virus was a gift from the gods. It gave them one last chance before the election to destroy him. Actually they no longer have to destroy Donald Trump....just edge him out.

Democrats and their propagandists jumped in with both feet....and at the moment they are ramping it up to the level of hysteria.....but the virus ain't playing along. Its doing what all flu virus do. It disappearing/disappeared in summer weather. I wont bore you with details but whats been pulled here is nothing short of a Coup on a duly elected President.

Never in the history of America has the the one that lost the election teamed up with the Media and the outgoing President and launched an assault like this. Which only reinforces the idea that Washington DC is an elite closed door Club and anybody that crashes their party will be annihilated. Its ALL about the money at the end of the day. Control of trillions of present and even more future dollars. They want it back and will do anything to get it.....anything.

As for you guys over there ? Your media just joined in. Like the rest of the world. Which forced your Politicians to act because they and even the Doctors did not really know what they had on their hands. So they had to do what they had to do. The vision of a REAL Pandemic scared them shitless. Bodies in the street. Oh the horror. (and rightly so....who can risk that).

This would have been an uneventful traditional Flu season if Donald Trump was not in that White House and up for election THIS YEAR.

You would not have known about this virus. Like we did not know in 68 when 3 Para was chest deep in flood water in Kingston on Thames. But don't worry a little report was leaked yesterday about "The Virus might (might ? lol) clear up real fast in the next two months. Really ? No shit ? Just in time for the Democrats to claim credit for defeating the Plague in the unlikely event this bizarre Jo&Ho team should win. We are being played like fookin' fiddles to the point where it is now insulting our intelligence.

"See. All you had to do was elect us and there would have been no Pandemic. Its all HIS fault."
(Points finger at Trump)

Excuse me while I throw up.

i agree with everything you say tone but i believe the chinks did it on purpose. trump is killing their economy. so he has to go.

Don the Mod
16th October 2020, 01:05
i agree with everything you say tone but i believe the chinks did it on purpose. trump is killing their economy. so he has to go.

Billy, neither of your statements make sense mate. I believe the virus originated in China, whether it was lab generated or crossed from animals eaten by humans (like AIDS in Africa), i don't know. Neither do i believe the virus was taken into China and released, by the CIA, as was reported.

China is the manufacturing hub of the world, the US imports more from them than it exports to them, the same applies in the EU. It just does not make sense that the chinks would attempt to destroy the economies of their customer countries. China also owns about 5% of the US debt ($3-5 Trillion), if they called that in they would weaken the USD, but that could harm them too, they need a strong $ to keep their exports cheap. Apart from one small NIKE facility i heard of years ago, I don't know what manufacturing jobs have came back to the US from anywhere abroad, but i doubt it's enough to cause a major disruption to Chinese economy.

bob9739
16th October 2020, 11:47
Personally I don't believe anybody released it, like all virus diseases it evolved naturally, it's natures way of controlling the population of the planet. Things are born, things die ,these are expected events nothing new. It's just the severity of it that people can't handle. To me the only way to control it is to stick by lockdown rules to reduce the spread. But human nature can't stand being controlled, even if it's for their own good !

stephenfrank
16th October 2020, 12:42
I watched Donald getting asked questions today and he really is a moron. Retweeting some stupid conspiracy about Bin Laden not really being killed. There's important stuff he could be talking about but instead of saying 'i accidently retweeted it, these people are retarded, of course Bin Laden is dead' he did his usual, 'some people are saying' 'i don't know' Same with those other nutters, Qanon, who say the Democrats are secret satanic pedophiles. He couldnt even bring himself to reject them. He takes the old, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' to new heights. Always thought he would stroll in at the next election, but i really think people are getting sick of his antics.

Don the Mod
16th October 2020, 12:54
Personally I don't believe anybody released it, like all virus diseases it evolved naturally, it's natures way of controlling the population of the planet. Things are born, things die ,these are expected events nothing new. It's just the severity of it that people can't handle. To me the only way to control it is to stick by lockdown rules to reduce the spread. But human nature can't stand being controlled, even if it's for their own good !
Correct Bob, and there'll be many more virus's to come, maybe from South America and Indonesia, because of the massive jungle clearances, forcing animals/insects etc, possibly some unknown species, into close proximity with humans.

stephenfrank
16th October 2020, 13:13
And don't forget, Wales, Don. Humans being in very close proximity to sheep. Some of them very, very, close.

paradrummer
16th October 2020, 18:30
And don't forget, Wales, Don. Humans being in very close proximity to sheep. Some of them very, very, close.
Where men are men and the sheep are nervous ,
Forgive me it's got whiskers on

paradrummer
16th October 2020, 18:34
See that prog about Don T on heavily biased BBC it's like a nightmare that's turned out to be real.

findlay
17th October 2020, 19:46
Viruses out of China are like buses, There'll be another one along in a minute. The trouble with this one, is that I get the impression they're using it to reset the world. UN Agenda 21 was signed up to in 1992 at the Rio de Janeiro conference by about 179 countries, it's about achieving a sustainable ecology, and while I always knew they'd have to do something about human impact on the ecology one day, I honestly couldn't see how they were going to get all the different countries to actually act in concert on this one, but I'd never thought of a pandemic. I'm not saying that 'they' did it on purpose, but all they had to do was wait for another plague to come out of China, (which was a racing certainty), and use it to put the fear of god into everyone in order to get compliance to the 'new normal', which is going to be a great deal more unpleasant in the future than it is at the moment. Lockdowns, banning cars from cities, discouraging air travel, you name it, it's already happening, and it's the thin edge of a very thick wedge. The future looks bleak, I think.

Don the Mod
18th October 2020, 12:18
It's all about control Charlie:

findlay
18th October 2020, 20:24
You're telling me it's about control. We're fecked.

jim scott
18th October 2020, 22:52
Billy, neither of your statements make sense mate. I believe the virus originated in China, whether it was lab generated or crossed from animals eaten by humans (like AIDS in Africa), i don't know. Neither do i believe the virus was taken into China and released, by the CIA, as was reported.

China is the manufacturing hub of the world, the US imports more from them than it exports to them, the same applies in the EU. It just does not make sense that the chinks would attempt to destroy the economies of their customer countries. China also owns about 5% of the US debt ($3-5 Trillion), if they called that in they would weaken the USD, but that could harm them too, they need a strong $ to keep their exports cheap. Apart from one small NIKE facility i heard of years ago, I don't know what manufacturing jobs have came back to the US from anywhere abroad, but i doubt it's enough to cause a major disruption to Chinese economy.
Don ,My belief is that the chinks set this free,

trubrit2411
18th October 2020, 23:11

Having studied this virus and "Pandemic" and its timing and Politics I believe they did too. Damn good chance.

stephenfrank
19th October 2020, 07:16
Tone, I am basically not a Tory supporter, only reason i voted Johnson wuz because he was not Corbyn, and the more I learn about Corbyn and his crew the more I realise we were right. The problem with Cummings is that he does not dress in a flash suit, go to the hairdressers every morning, have plastic teeth inserted, looks like a sack of shit and he certainly does not speak like one of the establishment, in short he does not give a f**k. He has set out to shake up government departments and improve the way they work (or in many cases do not work), wants to dismantle the lords. For those reasons the civil service, the media and politicians are on his back (sounds familiar?). Big error driving his kid north during lock down, Not the sort of bloke I would have a pint with, cud see miself smacking him in the gob before the night was up but.............. Well in all fairness, Wig, it would be a bit pointless him going to the hairdresser every day given his lack of follicles.

Dave Burgess
19th October 2020, 12:19
Twat thinks wi fell off a Woodbine packet. Thought uz plebs wud believe that eee drove all that way with iz missis n bin lid just ta test iz mince pies out. Thick kunt Boris believed im, a wonder why? "Rub plenty o KY on Domonic!" Kunt shudda gone ta Specsavers!

Don the Mod
27th October 2020, 15:33

Having studied this virus and "Pandemic" and its timing and Politics I believe they did too. Damn good chance.
Jim, Tony, i don't think there is any doubt it originated in China, but, for the reasons already stated, i don't believe they deliberately unleashed it on the world. Having said that, if they did, it was a stroke of absolute genius.

For the past 40yrs the Chinese have sat back and watched, and became extremely rich whilst the US and Western corporations tripped over themselves to ship peoples jobs and their own major industries to the despotic communist regime that is China. Those same corporations, aided and abetted by their governments, then blamed China for "stealing their lunch". A perfect diversionary tactic from the results of their own actions. I mean, shouldn't the real Q be why did they (Govt), let it happen? From the Chinese point of view, this is causing their competition to lose any competitive advantage they may have held and the virus could be the coup de grace that finally puts them out of business. Sounds like a masterclass in competition elimination, they are already streaks ahead in the world economic recovery table..

billy meikle
27th October 2020, 16:46
no doubt in my mind they did it and sometime soon it will come out. then again it depends who wins next week. i still have faith that steve's best mate the DONNIE fella will romp home. but it will end up in court due to the mail in votes.

Don the Mod
27th October 2020, 17:27
no doubt in my mind they did it and sometime soon it will come out. then again it depends who wins next week. i still have faith that steve's best mate the DONNIE fella will romp home. but it will end up in court due to the mail in votes.
I think DT will win too, Billy, but it will be acrimonious.

Dave Burgess
27th October 2020, 19:38
Whoever loyses, tha can already ear the shouts o "WE WUZ ROBBED!

trubrit2411
27th October 2020, 23:44
I think DT will win too, Billy, but it will be acrimonious.

Acrimonous ? This aint acrimonious. It a WAR !

They just attempted a COUP four different time in four years.

stephenfrank
28th October 2020, 08:51
Well, Iím calling it a week early, Donnie Boy, youíre fired. Mind you, i bet on a horse yesterday and it still hasnít reached the finish line,, so it just shows, even 9 Sqn get it wrong occasionally.

HappyJack
31st October 2020, 13:12
I also think it will be another American revolution if Biden gets in, what a terrible snowlake he is?
Been watching on Netflix 'Designated Survivor' with Kiefer Sutherland. 2016-2019 series.
If you haven't seen it, its very informative on how the white house is run.+.

trubrit2411
31st October 2020, 14:01
I also think it will be another American revolution if Biden gets in, what a terrible snowlake he is?
Been watching on Netflix 'Designated Survivor' with Kiefer Sutherland. 2016-2019 series.

The election of Donald Trump is what really blew the gaff....and blew their minds.

trubrit2411
1st November 2020, 03:18
Well well....An Australian man who agrees with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibgb5CTlLao&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia

stephenfrank
1st November 2020, 05:39
Mind you, it's only Alan Jones, Tone.

trubrit2411
1st November 2020, 11:25
Who is he ? Me mate sent it to me....

What I am pointing out, and have been all along is your percentage chance of catching it and even more if you are fit.... of dying with it.
Mathematics does not lie. Its an infintessimly small chance... and according to the staticians it running almost the same 0.06 to 0.07% in every country in the world except Oz where its half again as small. ALL around the world. Same as regular Flu.

If you listen to him quote them Doctors they are saying what that head of Emergency geezer told us. There is no Pandemic. Its just a flu season.
The Media have people here TERRIFIED. You walk past them in a supermarket and the jump six feet. I have seen geezers driving on the Freeway at 70mph with masks goggles and clear plastic visors on.
Its fookin' ridiculous. Its almost like they want it to be bad because if you try to assuage their fear they go fookin' NUTS.

Any way I would say Don Trump just blew the gaff on it. If people would care to take note. Into it and walked out of it in a week flat at 78.

Thats if he had it. Crafty twat might not have had it. :)

stephenfrank
1st November 2020, 11:48
That's the bloke in the video.

HappyJack
1st November 2020, 14:02
Have you read about the 1918 Spanish flu? I blame the Spanish :)

HappyJack
1st November 2020, 14:06
I also agree with you Tony

Well well....An Australian man who agrees with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibgb5CTlLao&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia

Pat Harley
1st November 2020, 14:13
Never agree with Tony,it only encourages him!

paradrummer
1st November 2020, 16:37
Bit disappointed in Tony ,he assured me it would all be over by November , and here we are with another lock down , maybe we are overreacting , only 360 a day snuffing it , I think I'll just be a wimp , and wear a mask ,and leave home once a week . I don't know if Donald really had it or not ,all I do know for sure is that I detest the man .

paradrummer
1st November 2020, 16:54
Just looked at it , amazing how people whing and moan about the BBC , being biased but not sky news eh ? , I wouldn't trust either of those gentleman further than I could throw them .

Don the Mod
1st November 2020, 17:24
Have you read about the 1918 Spanish flu? I blame the Spanish
Blame the yanks for that John, it started in Kansas and a soldier spread it throughout his camp just before their deployment to Europe during WW1. Only the Spanish press were reporting on it and so the sceptic press (were ordered to?), called it the Spanish Flu.

Just looked at it , amazing how people whing and moan about the BBC , being biased but not sky news eh ? , I wouldn't trust either of those gentleman further than I could throw them .
I don't get it either mate, the BBC is full of rabid right wing reporters and is run by Tory party appointees. I don't know where the bias comes in? Can't trust any of the press Richard.

trubrit2411
1st November 2020, 19:59
[QUOTE=paradrummer;262643]Bit disappointed in Tony ,he assured me it would all be over by November , and here we are with another lock down , maybe we are overreacting , only 360 a day snuffing it , I think I'll just be a wimp , and wear a mask ,and leave home once a week . I don't know if Donald really had it or not ,all I do know for sure is that I detest the man .[/QUOTE

It is over. It was never really on....If you check the maths.
Like the Virologist in the vid sez,

"If it was not for its origin in China, this Flu season would have not raised any more media interest than a bad Football score"

End Quote.

trubrit2411
1st November 2020, 20:03

You dont have to trust him....but you can not dispute the math and.... the fact that every nation is almost identical.
Figures out in the Public Domain.
It never matters who is saying what... PD....when its the truth.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored"
Aldous Huxley

(https://www.azquotes.com/quote/139996?ref=truth)

stephenfrank
2nd November 2020, 02:46
Who knows, Tone. All I know is if Donald says something i automatically don't believe it because he's a lying twat. Still, fxck Donald, fxck the virus because something really important happens tomorrow.....The Melbourne Cup, and i intend making money.

trubrit2411
2nd November 2020, 03:00
Who knows, Tone. All I know is if Donald says something i automatically don't believe it because he's a lying twat. Still, fxck Donald, fxck the virus because something really important happens tomorrow.....The Melbourne Cup, and i intend making money.

Who you backing .... Phar Lap ?

Lemme know. Maybe I will put a tenner on it

Heres the field

For the full market as of 2nd November, see below. Odds courtesy of Sportsbet (https://www.sportsbet.com.au/horse-racing/australia-nz/flemington/race-7-5473944).

HORSE
TRAINER/JOCKEY
BARRIER
ODDS

1. Anthony Van Dyck (58.5kg)
Aidan O’Brien/Hugh Bowman
$8.50

2. Avilius (57kg)
James Cummings/John Allen
$51

3. Vow and Declare (57kg)
Danny O’Brien/Jamie Mott
$51

4. Master of Reality (56kg)
Joseph O'Brien/Ben Melham
$21

5. Sir Dragonet (55.5kg)
Ciaron Maher & David Eustace/Glen Boss
$10

6. Twilight Payment (55.5kg)
Joseph O'Brien/Jye McNeill
$23

7. Verry Elleegant (55.5kg)
Chris Waller/Mark Zahra
$11

8. Mustajeer (55kg)
Kris Lees/Michael Rodd
$81

9. Stratum Albion (55kg)
Willie Mullins/Jordon Childs
$46

10. Dashing Willoughby (54.5kg)
Andrew Balding/Michael Walker
$81

11. Finche (54.5kg)
Chris Waller/James McDonald
$18

12. Prince of Arran (54.5kg)
Charlie Fellowes/Jamie Kah
$10

13. Surprise Baby (54.5kg)
Paul Preusker/Craig Williams
$9

14. King of Leogrance (53.5kg)
Danny O'Brien/Damien Lane
$41

15. Russian Camelot (53.5kg)
Danny O'Brien/Damien Oliver
$12

16. Steel Prince (53.5kg)
Anthony & Sam Freedman/William Pike
$41

17. The Chosen One (53.5kg)
Murray Baker & Andrew Forsman/ Daniel Stackhouse
$41

18. Ashrun (53kg)
Andreas Wohler/Declan Bates
$23

19. Warning (53kg)
Anthony & Sam Freedman/Luke Carrie
$51

20. Etah James (52.5kg)
Ciaron Maher & David Eustace/Billy Egan
$91

21. Tiger Moth (52.5kg)
Aidan O'Brien/Kerrin McEvoy
$7.50

22. Oceanex (51.5kg)
Mick Price & Michael Kent/Dean Yendall
$71

23. Miami Bound (51kg)
Danny O'Brien/Daniel Moor
$31

24. Persan (51kg)
Ciaron Maher & David Eustace/Michael Dee
$41

Wot yer fancy ?

stephenfrank
2nd November 2020, 03:19
Narrowed it down to, Master of Reality and Finche, Tone. But I wouldn’t put you house on them.

trubrit2411
2nd November 2020, 03:24
Narrowed it down to, Master of Reality and Finche, Tone. But I wouldn’t put you house on them.

I just googled it and Anthony Van Dyk and Tiger Moth also are in there according to the Boffins.

The odds column is that the pay off per dollar. Like it was 40 to 1 on Nicholas Silver to win the 1960 Grand National. when I put a bob on him and won two quid. I think it was 1960. Last and only time I ever had a flutter. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgfe_gpHlnY&ab_channel=chatham43

stephenfrank
2nd November 2020, 03:58
I was just reading the paper and every expert fancied something differant. It's like doing the lottery. Those are the odds at the time of going to press.

taff
2nd November 2020, 09:20
number 9 as I drink in the Albion.

Pat Harley
2nd November 2020, 09:28
As good a system as any! No 13 as I was a surprise baby,popping out a month early to ruin my mother's chrimbo!

trubrit2411
2nd November 2020, 10:43
I just seen how quick and easy it is to place a bet with an on line bookie, Scared the shit out of me. You could wind up addicted to that....and real broke real quick. Seen it in Las Vegas with me sister in law sneaking out at night while her husband was asleep and playing the slots. They lost the lot and he never even knew it was coming.

stephenfrank
2nd November 2020, 11:02
I opened one before last years Cup because the local betting shop had closed down. I put $20 in and haven't put anything in since. Got $25 in there at the moment. I have a couple of bets a week and it goes up and down. Most i had in there was about $80 and a few times it's got down to 2 or 3 dollars but i had a win before i needed to top up the account. Wouldnt even bother cashing any out unless it got over a hundred or so, just something to keep my brain occupied now and again.

Don the Mod
2nd November 2020, 12:08
I just seen how quick and easy it is to place a bet with an on line bookie, Scared the shit out of me. You could wind up addicted to that....and real broke real quick. Seen it in Las Vegas with me sister in law sneaking out at night while her husband was asleep and playing the slots. They lost the lot and he never even knew it was coming.
Happens a lot Tony, there was a story here about a youngster who got hold of his parent credit card and ran up thousands to these bastards. Think they got it back though.

Pat Harley
2nd November 2020, 14:15
Read an article a couple of years back when those fixed odds machines in the betting shops were all the rage and the government was trying to ban them or cut the maximum stakes down. Can't remember the town,but it was supposed to be the most deprived in Britain,and there were 2 machines in the shops of one company,and each machine took something like 35 million quid a year as they all rushed in on benefits day to try and make their fortune. Never seen the attraction myself,and have never put a bet on in my life,wouldn't even know how!

paradrummer
2nd November 2020, 14:56
I come from a gambling family ,my dad bred and trained greyhounds , my mum did a fair proportion of my , "rent " down the betting , shop , my brother in law was a bookies runner , and debt enforcer at the factory where he worked , ( pre betting shops ) .
So with all this knowledge , the only two things I remember ( I don't bet often ) with the horses look for a lot of coming 4 th in recent races they are kept there sometimes to improve their handicap , with dogs do the trap either side of the favourite in a dual forecast .
This is all pukka gen , remember I'm the man who tipped Sirius minerals on the stock market ,who not long after went tits up !.

trubrit2411
2nd November 2020, 15:22
My grandad bred Greyhounds and Lurchers. Me mom, feeling sorry for them because the woz all skinny, fooked them all up feeding them stale donuts behind his back, wot she got off her mate who worked in a cake shop.

All my uncles were betting blokes and they used do alright. Like Para Drummer they used to be good at studying form. I would take their bets to the bookie. Owd Albert Ward...(illegal). Thats how I got me a bob on Nicholas Silver. I picked him because he was a different colour. I dunno who me uncles fancied.
Be interesting to see who wins the Melbourne Cup. The Van Dyke Horse is English and a Derby winner, but he has a 50 kg handicap.

Don the Mod
2nd November 2020, 16:22
Read an article a couple of years back when those fixed odds machines in the betting shops were all the rage and the government was trying to ban them or cut the maximum stakes down. Can't remember the town,but it was supposed to be the most deprived in Britain,and there were 2 machines in the shops of one company,and each machine took something like 35 million quid a year as they all rushed in on benefits day to try and make their fortune. Never seen the attraction myself,and have never put a bet on in my life,wouldn't even know how!
It's just a straight TX of benefits to the bookies Pat. Last year, one of the owners of Bet Fair(?) made £200M from it. Needless to say the Tories resisted calls to cut the jackpot. I also think they should bin advertising of gambling on all media, especially TV and t'Interweb. Chronic gambing is just as bad for people as smoking.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/28/englands-poorest-spend-gambling-machines

I come from a gambling family ,my dad bred and trained greyhounds , my mum did a fair proportion of my , "rent " down the betting , shop , my brother in law was a bookies runner , and debt enforcer at the factory where he worked , ( pre betting shops ) .
So with all this knowledge , the only two things I remember ( I don't bet often ) with the horses look for a lot of coming 4 th in recent races they are kept there sometimes to improve their handicap , with dogs do the trap either side of the favourite in a dual forecast .
This is all pukka gen , remember I'm the man who tipped Sirius minerals on the stock market ,who not long after went tits up !.

My grandad bred Greyhounds and Lurchers. Me mom, feeling sorry for them because the woz all skinny, fooked them all up feeding them stale donuts behind his back, wot she got off her mate who worked in a cake shop.

All my uncles were betting blokes and they used do alright. Like Para Drummer they used to be good at studying form. I would take their bets to the bookie. Owd Albert Ward...(illegal). Thats how I got me a bob on Nicholas Silver. I picked him because he was a different colour. I dunno who me uncles fancied.
Be interesting to see who wins the Melbourne Cup. The Van Dyke Horse is English and a Derby winner, but he has a 50 kg handicap.
My old father in law used to breed and train greyhounds, my MiL told us that, in the 50's, he had £4000, enough to buy a decent house in the most salubrious area of the town. He lost the lot gambling. He still gambled, but at a much lower level, that said i remember him putting about £600 on a bet. When he croaked we found about £5-6k in his house.

Another guy i know was totally addicted to gambling and was always chasing the money, he lost his business and his parents home which they had secured a massive loan against.

The most i've ever won was about £30+ on a 30p accumulator with a horse called Winged Dagger, when i used to play with 23.

trubrit2411
2nd November 2020, 17:43
I had a Special Inspector (for high stress work) who got the gambling bug. I called him up one day to come look at a job and he was at a card table in the Tropicana in Las Vegas. He had me overnight the plans and paperwork to the Tropicana where he signed it all off and sent it all back. He had invented a card counting system and told me on the phone he was up $1 600 000 in four months. The Casinos cottoned on and banned him. So he was going in there in disguise.... to beat the facial recognition stuff

Dunno what happened to him. Vinnie Castellano the duty leg breaker probably killed him because he ain't around now :) and he definitely ain't inspecting. He is probably buried out in the desert somewhere.

Also told me it drove his missus nuts with the roller coaster ride up and down.

Dave Burgess
2nd November 2020, 17:47
Sounds like American Gangster!

trubrit2411
2nd November 2020, 17:49
Sounds like American Gangster!

The De Niro and Joe Pesci film ?

Dave Burgess
2nd November 2020, 18:00
No Tone, the one about Jack Lucas in New York played by Denzil Washington, based on a true story, owd Jack ad a contact in Vietnam durin the war who wuz friendly wi the split link who ran the big fukk off drug growin fields. Owd Jacks Ociffer mate wuz shippin it in ta the States in USAF transpoort planes n all three wo mekkin a fukkin fortune in the drugs trade. Undercover cop played by Russell Crowe wuz the geezer who finally nailed em. Cheeky bastards wo even bringin the shite in looaded inside coffins bringin fried bread GIs back oo-am. When it came out in the open, most o the New York plod wo on the tek. Gud flick, well weth a wetch.

standinthedoor
2nd November 2020, 21:20
Gambling never bin my blag, not moralistic about it, people do with their money what they want. Used to train at a place called the Snake Pit (for good reason) in Wigan, owner was an old world champion Billy Riley, his son Ernie was also a very good free style wrestler. When slot machines were all the rage in clubs Ernie used to supply them to clubs all over the north west and North Wales, hundreds of them. Used to go round with him to empty the machines occasionally, told me never to use them they were not designed and set up to win on. Good enuf for me to stay away

stephenfrank
3rd November 2020, 04:50
Narrowed it down to, Master of Reality and Finche, Tone. But I wouldnít put you house on them. just added Prince of Arran, did it last year so stuck it.

stephenfrank
3rd November 2020, 05:11
Backed three horse and got third. Missus backed one and won. The coffees are on her.

trubrit2411
3rd November 2020, 20:18
No Tone, the one about Jack Lucas in New York played by Denzil Washington, based on a true story, owd Jack ad a contact in Vietnam durin the war who wuz friendly wi the split link who ran the big fukk off drug growin fields. Owd Jacks Ociffer mate wuz shippin it in ta the States in USAF transpoort planes n all three wo mekkin a fukkin fortune in the drugs trade. Undercover cop played by Russell Crowe wuz the geezer who finally nailed em. Cheeky bastards wo even bringin the shite in looaded inside coffins bringin fried bread GIs back oo-am. When it came out in the open, most o the New York plod wo on the tek. Gud flick, well weth a wetch.

I will track that down

Don the Mod
16th November 2020, 15:53
John, i hope you haven't been paying to wat it, Paramount Network channel are showing it on Freeview. I have it on as i type.

HappyJack
20th November 2020, 21:02
John, i hope you haven't been paying to wat it, Paramount Network channel are showing it on Freeview. I have it on as i type.
No Don, I have Netflix but have a pass, so to speak. Let us know what you think of it when watched?

Don the Mod
20th November 2020, 22:46
No Don, I have Netflix but have a pass, so to speak. Let us know what you think of it when watched?
John, I watched it last year, i was a bit wary because it was Keefer S and i hated 24hrs, but I loved this.

HappyJack
21st November 2020, 17:26
John, I watched it last year, i was a bit wary because it was Keefer S and i hated 24hrs, but I loved this.
Like most of them Don, hits hard then slows down on a couple of episodes. But for me it was real good, things that happen are unexpected
I watched sometimes 6 hrs in a day as the story line gets a grip of you. Unexpected who caused the explosion, and the ending

HappyJack
10th January 2021, 14:47
New from Fox; https://www.foxnews.com/coronavirus-map

Tony hope your ok mate, haven't seen you in a while?