PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday America

billy meikle
4th July 2020, 19:31
to all ABN here in America happy fourth of july tony,dave,brian, steve

trubrit2411
4th July 2020, 23:46
Cheers mate...... might crack one tonight. Mortifies me though. lol :0) The anniversary of the day we lost the best piece of property in the Western hemisphere. King George ....owd mate....it was a gem :0)

stephenfrank
5th July 2020, 04:58
Have a good day, lads.

Dave Burgess
5th July 2020, 11:12
"Home of the free, and Land of the Brave" az Maxwells knob appy daughter iz about ta find out.

stephenfrank
5th July 2020, 11:15
"Home of the free, and Land of the Brave" az Maxwells knob appy daughter iz about ta find out. should imagine there's a few shaking in their boots wondering what she's going to say, Dave. Wouldn't surprise me if she meets an unfortunate accident before too long.,

Pat Harley
5th July 2020, 13:20
Should pack her off on hols to Paris with Harry Andrew and Megs for a tour of the motorway underpasses! I'm sure the Clinton Foundation would contribute towards the cost!

billy meikle
5th July 2020, 16:47
aye indeed. she played with the devil now he wants payment. anyway enough of the so called elites shiite.
poor maya did not like the fireworks.anyone hear from Steve McConnell ?i hope he is out and about in this magnificent country taking photos.

billS
5th July 2020, 18:28
to all ABN here in America happy fourth of july tony,dave,brian, steve
ABF i thought.

stephenfrank
6th July 2020, 12:22
Why isnt just AF, since Airborne is one word.

billy meikle
6th July 2020, 16:05
abn is used here abbreviation for airborne

standinthedoor
10th July 2020, 22:59
You lads living out there seem to be the only ones who have not caught the virus, probably the dreaded Airborne Stew they used to whack down our ribs, survive that you will survive owt!