for don or anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for don or anyone else

i just posted a article i saw on fox news last night i posted on my facebook this is real if interested about what is really going on check it out. 403 is a ****kin pain in my arse
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Re: for don or anyone else

This one Billy?

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Send for the 82nd. Police can deal with crime prevention. Not the fomenting and implementation of a campaign of orchestrated violence in a national revolt. Start cracking skulls.

Might wanna move that into Pictures Don ?
      Last edited by trubrit2411; 25 June 2020, 17:39.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Just as I thought a bunch of feken anarchists , couldn't give a shit about George Floyd only interested in creating disruption for self gain, doesn't impress me one little bit .
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

You've got to stop watching Fox News, Billy. You may as well watch, Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men. Lol.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Yes, I can get more sense out of Bill and Ben, no doubt they today would be classed as sexist and racist by the politically correct brigade. They wouldn't understand that kids just loved them !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
              Yes, I can get more sense out of Bill and Ben, no doubt they today would be classed as sexist and racist by the politically correct brigade. They wouldn't understand that kids just loved them !
              Yes, kids would love them, but their subversive plot lines would affect the 'mind mapping' the kids get at school. For example, "flub a lub weed" is a white privilege term designed to assert a male dominance of and subjugate the female form 'weed' has chosen to identify as.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                yes don

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                  You've got to stop watching Fox News, Billy. You may as well watch, Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men. Lol.

nothing wrong with bill and ben the flowerpot men and my favourite weed.

Comment

"Fal Lob A Lob"

Comment

Working...
                    X