Posting for Visitors/non members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Posting for Visitors/non members

Hi there Spud, thank you! Still trying to navigate my way around between doing dinner for the monsters and my ironing here- I thought I'd uploaded my photo but it doesn't seem to have worked. Never mind, will get there eventually. Is the lovely Julia a member? Hope she is on the mend by now x

Comment

Originally posted by Allison View Post
      Hi there Spud, thank you! Still trying to navigate my way around between doing dinner for the monsters and my ironing here- I thought I'd uploaded my photo but it doesn't seem to have worked. Never mind, will get there eventually. Is the lovely Julia a member? Hope she is on the mend by now x
      There you go you uploaded it as your profile pic not Avatar that as caught a few out it is a bit confusing.
      Ad Unum Omnes
      webmaster@thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk
      ericthered@cv6.co.uk
      ex C Coy 1 Para
      Private what are doing here? reply: everyone has to be somewhere! (the late great Spike Milliigan)

Comment

Well hello Allison and welcome - very nice to see you
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Beautiful...........avatar. Allison..
          For face value; keep your collar up and your face veil high.

Comment

Yes welcome from the colonies Allison, steady Bob watch the ticker
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Welcome aboard Allison, look out for the 3 above me, their trouble makers hence them been sent to the colonies.

Comment

Take no notice of that lilting voice from The Valleys Allison
                Last edited by Forever Young; 11 May 2012, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
                  Take no notice of that voice from The Valleys Allison as a gallant and gentlemanly fellow Scot, now an Australian gentleman, I will protect you from all the rabble on here
                  "Bull Shit"!!!..

Comment

Originally posted by Bob36 View Post
                    "Bull Shit"!!!..
                    'tis not

Comment

Originally posted by ericthered View Post
                      There you go you uploaded it as your profile pic not Avatar that as caught a few out it is a bit confusing.
                      Not quite sure what the difference is Eric but at least I managed one!

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                        Welcome aboard Allison, look out for the 3 above me, their trouble makers hence them been sent to the colonies.
                        Thanks for the warm welcome Gents- and don't worry Mr. Taff; I've been dealing with wayward Paratroopers since 2003 now so have developed a very effective death stare

Comment

Pleasure Allison - 9 years? is that all keep practising

Comment

Hi Allison, ignore my avatar, thats actually my dad, personally i'm a 30 year old multi billionair, women tell me i'm incredibly good looking, but thats just superficial, i'm far to busy saving animals and looking after old people to worry about that sort of thing. I find alot of the blokes on this site a bit rough and uncouth, they just seem to like drinking and having a good time. My idea of a good time is walking along a windswept beach with an attractive woman, just listening to the wise things she has to say and discussing our feelings. If you ever want to meet for pina coladas let me know , i'll send my jet to pick you up.
                            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                              Hi Allison, ignore my avatar, thats actually my dad, personally i'm a 30 year old multi billionair, women tell me i'm incredibly good looking, but thats just superficial, i'm far to busy saving animals and looking after old people to worry about that sort of thing. I find alot of the blokes on this site a bit rough and uncouth, they just seem to like drinking and having a good time. My idea of a good time is walking along a windswept beach with an attractive woman, just listening to the wise things she has to say and discussing our feelings. If you ever want to meet for pina coladas let me know , i'll send my jet to pick you up.
                              You still have that "Eagle" eye where the ladies are concerned Steve...but 61 would be a more acceptable score ..
                              We were aware of your presence in Melbourne Saturday evening..but it appeared that you jetted off with your flock in somewhat of a hurry....

Comment

Don't believe that you believe that Steve.....Allison should you ever wend your way down to these sunny shores make sure Adelaide is your first stop and you will see what a real White Knight truely looks like and you will never want to leave
                                Last edited by Forever Young; 13 May 2012, 10:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X