Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Royalty

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Tha kunt mek it up cud tha? We,ve fukked the box heads off 3 times, n all thru it we,re paying a family o the kunts ta live a life a fukkin luxury at our expense!
    its been going on since 1714- i bet thousand of brits have't noticed it-george the third lost america for us

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      Hey ....I've guarded her jewels mate..... and that Raven cage.
      how old was that raven cage-is it worth nicking

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
        how old was that raven cage-is it worth nicking
        e t
        I would make a cracking pigeon pen. I used to keep them awake. If I was awake everybody was awake. No fookin' REMroostin when I was on stag.Th jewels were there last time B Coy guarded them....
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          e t
          I would make a cracking pigeon pen. I used to keep them awake. If I was awake everybody was awake. No fookin' REMroostin when I was on stag.Th jewels were there last time B Coy guarded them....
          i heard those in the tower were fakes-the real ones were stashed elsewhere-any truth in that

Comment

I heard that too, but as many said they were the real thing as said they were fakes. They certainly looked real. It would be a lot of trouble to imitate some of the stuff "donated" (nicked) by the Maharajahs. Like that solid gold wine cooler that is really a three inch thick bath tub.

We reckoned a real good team of blokes could have had them away.... with blokes guarding them with empty weapons. We was trying to figure out how to do it one night... in that guard room. lol
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Tha kunt mek it up cud tha? We,ve fukked the box heads off 3 times, n all thru it we,re paying a family o the kunts ta live a life a fukkin luxury at our expense!
              brexit

their still sitting pretty
              their fingers in the kitty

Comment

"VIVA LE REVOLUTION CITIZEN!"

Comment

"VIVA LE REVOLUTION CITIZEN!"
                  we've just had one-

that german still on the throne
                  like it was her very own
                  she owns the tax man too
                  he all ways sees her through

Comment

something wrong here-she wasn't 90 when she was born surely
                    Tony said he'd fight for the queen and you said she wouldn't fight for you. I assumed the two of you were talking about now, not 1926.
                    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Could you imagine how much you could make off tourists, sitting outside the Palace playing the comb and tissue paper. I might just do that !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                        Tony said he'd fight for the queen and you said she wouldn't fight for you. I assumed the two of you were talking about now, not 1926.
                        never assume or volunteer
                        you could end up not being here

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                          Could you imagine how much you could make off tourists, sitting outside the Palace playing the comb and tissue paper. I might just do that !
                          what-shoot that she krout

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                            I don't think Edward generates much. Still, ex Maureen, what can you expect.

no
                            but this does and no tax paid on it either

The Duchy of Lancaster is, the private estate of the British sovereign as Duke of Lancaster.[1][2] The principal purpose of the estate is to provide a source of independent income to the Sovereign.[2][3] The estate consists of a portfolio of lands, properties, and assets held in trust for the Sovereign, and is administered separately from the Crown Estate.[3] The duchy consists of 18,433 ha (45,550 acres) of land holdings (including rural estates and farmland), urban developments, historic buildings, and some commercial properties across England and Wales particularly in Cheshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire and the Savoy Estate in London.[4] The Duchy of Lancaster is one of two royal duchies, the other being the Duchy of Cornwall, which provides income to the Prince of Wales.
                            In the financial year ending 31 March 2015, the estate was valued at circa £472 million.[5] The net income of the Duchy is paid to the reigning sovereign as Duke of Lancaster,[2] which represents approximately £16 million in annual revenues being presented to the Sovereign every year.[6] As the Duchy is an inalienable asset of the Crown held in trust for future generations of Sovereigns, the sovereign is not entitled to the portfolio's capital or capital profits.[2][5] The Duchy of Lancaster is not subject to tax.]
                            Last edited by johnb; 29 June 2016, 14:48.

Comment

no
                              but this does and no tax paid on it either

The Duchy of Lancaster is, the private estate of the British sovereign as Duke of Lancaster.[1][2] The principal purpose of the estate is to provide a source of independent income to the Sovereign.[2][3] The estate consists of a portfolio of lands, properties, and assets held in trust for the Sovereign, and is administered separately from the Crown Estate.[3] The duchy consists of 18,433 ha (45,550 acres) of land holdings (including rural estates and farmland), urban developments, historic buildings, and some commercial properties across England and Wales particularly in Cheshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire and the Savoy Estate in London.[4] The Duchy of Lancaster is one of two royal duchies, the other being the Duchy of Cornwall, which provides income to the Prince of Wales.
                              In the financial year ending 31 March 2015, the estate was valued at circa £472 million.[5] The net income of the Duchy is paid to the reigning sovereign as Duke of Lancaster,[2] which represents approximately £16 million in annual revenues being presented to the Sovereign every year.[6] As the Duchy is an inalienable asset of the Crown held in trust for future generations of Sovereigns, the sovereign is not entitled to the portfolio's capital or capital profits.[2][5] The Duchy of Lancaster is not subject to tax.]
                              And added to that-

Duchy of Cornwall

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
                              For other uses, see Cornwall (disambiguation).
                              The Duchy of Cornwall (Cornish: Duketh Kernow) is one of two royal duchies in England, the other being the Duchy of Lancaster. The eldest son of the reigning British monarch inherits possession of the duchy and title of Duke of Cornwall at birth or when his/her parent succeeds to the throne, but may not sell assets for personal benefit and has limited rights and income as a minor. If the monarch has no male children, the rights and responsibilities of the duchy belong to The Crown and there is no Duke. The current duke is Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales.
                              The principal activity of the duchy is the management of its land totalling 135,000 acres or 550 km2.[1] Nearly half of the holdings are in Devon, with other large holdings in Cornwall, Herefordshire, Somerset and almost all of the Isles of Scilly. The duchy also has a financial investments portfolio.[2] For the fiscal year ending 31 March 2013, the duchy was valued at £763 million, and annual profit was £19 million, a revenue surplus gain of 4.1% from the previous year.[3]
                              The Duchy Council meets twice a year.[1] The duchy also exercises certain legal rights and privileges across Cornwall, including some that elsewhere in England belong to the crown. For the County, the Duke appoints a number of officials and is the port authority for the main harbour of the Isles of Scilly.
                              The government considers the duchy to be a crown body and therefore exempt from paying corporation tax.

Comment

One big fukk off piss tek!

Comment

Working...
                                X