Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Albert Pierrpoint

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
    "without pulling the head off,which would be considered bad form,something the Yanks have never mastered properly yet'!

Mostly they gas them here or inject them with a cocktail of chemical crap that puts them to sleep first and then stops their heart.
    One bloke with .45 would be much quicker and cheaper. Especially if you do it like the Chinks and they don't know its coming. Then bill the family for the round.
    They really do that ?
    trubrit-do they still practice that recreatioanal shooting over there-killing for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      I remember reading in the book that the custom was to leave the body hanging for an hour after the drop to ensure death, but owd Albert had got it off to such a fine art that immediately after the drop he would shoot down the stairs in time to hear the last heartbeat.
      In one chapter he recounts his experiences after WW11 when he hung quite a few Nazi War Criminals including owd Irma. One big fukk off Nazi struggled like fukk on his way up to the noose and they could hardly control him, and when with a struggle they managed to get him onto the trap, owd Albert just lobbed the noose over his crust which caught under his sneck. Albert thought, "Fukk it!" and pushed the lever, geezer dropped, head snapped back resulting in clean break.Jobs a Gud Un!
      Hanging was to good for them buggers Dave, When you think of the methods they used to top people was unbelievable, they reckon The attempt on Hitler's life resulted in the condemned being hung from meat hooks by piano wire, while a film of it was made to show Hitler . Prior to this Members of a Jewish resistance movement were rounded up and sent to the Guillotine, one poor overweight female who's back had been injured during torture was wheeled out on a trolley and chucked under the blade face up. how sadistic is that ! Apart from all this, Jews, Gypsies, Mentally Retarded, and anybody else who disagreed with Nazi policies were hurled into various concentration camps to suffer all manner of torture and death. And still today despite the evidence, there are many in denial saying it never happened !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
        trubrit-do they still practice that recreatioanal shooting over there-killing for fun

Oh yeah....All the time.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Oh yeah....All the time.
          practice makes perfect

Comment

Dave
            All a big waste if you ask me. We should have been allowed to send a three tonner up to Pentonville or the Scrubs and grabbed 'em, when they had a dozen or two collected, and used them on Caesars to blood the rifle platoons.

If you only blew bits off you could make them last for all A...B and C Coy's with Support Company finishing them off with a Wombat or 81 mm's from Jubilee Hill or Queens Avenue.

Crows would clean the range up.

"Targets moving from left to right!Targets will fall when hit!Targets may also squeal,squirm and bleed a bit!Watch and shoot,watch and shoot!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              "Targets moving from left to right!Targets will fall when hit!Targets may also squeal,squirm and bleed a bit!Watch and shoot,watch and shoot!"
              That or can 'em for dog food. Anything but keep them at taxpayers expense. A court just gave a woman a hundred year sentence here somewhere for trapping a young mother in her kitchen and hacking her unborn baby out of her womb. She slashed her wide open and stole her baby daughter who died right away.

Imagine that for a scene

Where is the sense in keeping a nutter like that alive ? She is only about twenty five. That's three hots and a cot for sixty years maybe. I would off the bitch behind the court. I would not even waste the petrol to take it to jail.
              Last edited by trubrit2411; 2 May 2016, 14:44.
              Me

Comment

Just think how much carbolic ya cud mek outa the kunts. Enuff ta keep soap dodgers at arms length fer fukkin yonks!

Comment

I remembering reading about him in the Noose Of The World.
                  I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Good one there from Oz
                    Me

Comment

Dave
                      All a big waste if you ask me. We should have been allowed to send a three tonner up to Pentonville or the Scrubs and grabbed 'em, when they had a dozen or two collected, and used them on Caesars to blood the rifle platoons.

If you only blew bits off you could make them last for all A...B and C Coy's with Support Company finishing them off with a Wombat or 81 mm's from Jubilee Hill or Queens Avenue.

Crows would clean the range up.
                      i like crows-they seem to be loners

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                        I remembering reading about him in the Noose Of The World.
                        he was very good at eliminating memory-indeed he was very good at eliminating

Comment

Originally posted by johnb View Post
                          he was very good at eliminating memory-indeed he was very good at eliminating
                          well he knew the ropes, did he knot.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                            well he knew the ropes, did he knot.
                            he dropped them in
                            the sin bin
                            Last edited by johnb; 6 May 2016, 12:53.

Comment

Yeah he was very good at knots and lashings, must have known somebody in 9 Squadron !
                              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                                Yeah he was very good at knots and lashings, must have known somebody in 9 Squadron !
                                there was never slack
                                just a good old crack
                                a limp sad sack
                                no come back

Comment

Working...
                                X