steady though not headline play.

Catarna, Palermo two more teams
    not really fullfilling dreams.
    Aged thirty five he stops playing
    tries his hand at managing.

Managed many teams before Leicester city
    some with skill and alacrity.
    Atletico Madrid, Roma, Juventos, Chelsea
    let's hope Leicesters got something extraordinary.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=lar ... de=overlay

Re: Claudio Raniieri

Got ta bi favourites now John. Of the remaining matches, Leicester have to lose one and Spurs win all theirs, possible but I think unlikely?
    About time a good owd fashioned "Proper" team showed the usual mob who dominate the Premiership up anyway. COME ON LEICESTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
      Got ta bi favourites now John. Of the remaining matches, Leicester have to lose one and Spurs win all theirs, possible but I think unlikely?
      About time a good owd fashioned "Proper" team showed the usual mob who dominate the Premiership up anyway. COME ON LEICESTER!
      Thanks for that Dave

Comment

First time "alacrity" as been seen on this site John. We are normally at the "cat sat on the mat" level.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          First time "alacrity" as been seen on this site John. We are normally at the "cat sat on the mat" level.
          one of shakespears words

Comment

Comment

HAIL LEICESTER CITY, PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

HAIL LEICESTER CITY, PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!!
                i was in town today-its not a rumour

Comment

You ever go to Whittick John ?
                  "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                  Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    You ever go to Whittick John ?
                    went on a bus tour of all the coalmine villages
                    years ago-including whitwick
                    Last edited by johnb; 5 May 2016, 20:27.

Comment

Me late brother, Jim lived in Markfield a suburb of Leicester John. 2 years older than me, like chalk and cheese. He was academic, Grammer school, University, me Secondary Modern, thick as a bulls lug whose only interest was sport. Back in 72 he was a gaffer at a big quarry down that way, Bardon Hall I think it was called? November 72 he organised to take the lads out to a battlecruiser games night somewhere in the sticks down that way. Before setting off they drew lots to see who would stay sober to drive back home. One o the lads drew the short straw, so the other 3 including bro cud go on the lash, and on the way back in Jims Company car, kid driving down a country lane miss timed a bend and jam jar finished up in a ditch, instantly catching fire, then exploding, incinerating all inside. Jim was 27, wife and two toddlers waiting at home for none arrival of hubby and Dad.
                      Bad year 72, I left the mob, the owd man keeled over and kippered on iz way to work in June, then this bag o bollox in the November, almost gorra fukkin season ticket fer funerals! Still as they say, "Life Goes On", make the most of every day.

Comment

Me late brother, Jim lived in Markfield a suburb of Leicester John. 2 years older than me, like chalk and cheese. He was academic, Grammer school, University, me Secondary Modern, thick as a bulls lug whose only interest was sport. Back in 72 he was a gaffer at a big quarry down that way, Bardon Hall I think it was called? November 72 he organised to take the lads out to a battlecruiser games night somewhere in the sticks down that way. Before setting off they drew lots to see who would stay sober to drive back home. One o the lads drew the short straw, so the other 3 including bro cud go on the lash, and on the way back in Jims Company car, kid driving down a country lane miss timed a bend and jam jar finished up in a ditch, instantly catching fire, then exploding, incinerating all inside. Jim was 27, wife and two toddlers waiting at home for none arrival of hubby and Dad.
                        Bad year 72, I left the mob, the owd man keeled over and kippered on iz way to work in June, then this bag o bollox in the November, almost gorra fukkin season ticket fer funerals! Still as they say, "Life Goes On", make the most of every day.
                        bardon quarry-clik

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

Cheers John, that,s the one.

Comment

Cheers John, that,s the one.
                            bocelli sings at the king power today-wish i could get in

Comment

Tickets will be like Gold Dust today John!

Comment

Working...
                              X