• Show
Clear All

• Well...does it?

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
    A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
    Until it has destroyed itself from within
    W.Durant

Re: Well...does it?

Well it duz John, when tha staggers outa the Exchange after Sunday dinner sesh, meks thee way into the park fer a doss in the sun. Then tha wakes up 2 hours later with the fukker stuck in thee barnet requiring hairstyling that wud mek even Paddy The Chop envious!

Comment

It doesn't matter if it does, it still has other uses like sticking notes on fridge doors and filling little nail holes in walls. There's always a use for used chewing gum. Wonder if old Lonnies fell off the bed post into the piss pot, that would enhance the taste !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I have a passionate hatred of the stuff,which makes everyone chewing it look like a stupid cow chewing the cud,and is found stuck to the underside of chairs,tables and bars everywhere,as well as blighting our pavements.Singapore made the right decision making it illegal!

Comment

Remember messing about at school and getting some stuck in my hair, had to cut a big chuck of hair out. At least I don't have that problem now, so there's always a plus.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pat Harley; Singapore made the right decision making it illegal![/QUOTE]

I'll strike Singapore from my list of places to visit then, my list is getting ever so short now
            HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

I'm thinking of Madagascar?
              Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
              A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
              Until it has destroyed itself from within
              W.Durant

Comment

Working...
              X