X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short tale of ABI

Drastic action required:

How we thwarted the enemy without any ammo

The screaming hordes of hades were upon us. Bayonets glinting in the cold rays of a winter's dawn.

Basically we were fukced. Our ammo resup' had gone South along with the officer reading the map.

What were we to do? Frank and I, with not even a pot to piss in. Time for a large slice of ABI.

"Frank..., drop your pants, oppo'"
    "This ain't the time for buggerin' 'bout," Frank spat.
    "Just do it, now!" I urged.
    "Point your arse at the screaming hordes out front," I ordered.

I held a lighter to his hairy cheeks in wanton anticipation. Then the evil eyes and glinting bayonets were upon us.

Whoosh! Click! A deadly fireball shot forward and engulfed the hordes of hades. Frank was on good form, twenty seconds of deadly gas erupting from his arse, surely his all time best.

Nothing remained of the hordes, 'cept their evil melted eyes and bayonets glowing red hot atop the scorched earthen killing zone.

We laughed in stark relief. During the previous night I had cursed Frank for his foulness in our confined OP. Now I'd give him a medal for sure. Cookies baked beans had helped some.

Arise Sir Francis, the order of the farter I bestow on thee.

KK2016
    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Re: A short tale of ABI

your bloody barmy. by the way I have booked a bed space for the fan dance . are you going if so same as last year transport wise?

Comment

Re: A short tale of ABI

Originally posted by peter dearden View Post
      your bloody barmy. by the way I have booked a bed space for the fan dance . are you going if so same as last year transport wise?
      Yep... I booked but not heard nowt so u mite have to budge up a bit and no farting in the dossbag
      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Working...
      X