the tale of two pie and puddings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the tale of two pie and puddings

i like beans an toast too, my favorite is day after spaghetti meat sauce and toast.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      You never spoke a truer word Pat. That pie, coming out of an 1800's cook book, is so dense and heavy, that just a three inch wedge gobs you up for most of the day.
      It just shows how adulterated and blown full of water or air this modern processed factory food is.

but how did it taste tone? and did you like the christmas pudding

Comment

If he's ate both already,don't expect to hear from him any time soon Billy,they'll still be jagging him with the defibrillator for a day or two yet!

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
          but how did it taste tone? and did you like the christmas pudding
          Bill it was the real deal mate. Best Pie I ever had. I begrudgingly let 1 Para in on the deal and took some over to Bry Montague, with a bit of the Christmas Pud. He had the flu. It probably cured him lol
          Marvelous rations. Tindles1/3 is in the freezer ready for delivery the weekend. Then again I might stiff him and scoff the lot lol
          I tried to bell you a coupe of times. You robbed a bank or summat ? I could get in touch with Lord Lucan easier than you you hermit.
          Personally I think you could sell them on EBay and Amazon. There is nothing available over here to match that kind of quality.
          Brits here would lap them up....Slurp.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
            If he's ate both already,don't expect to hear from him any time soon Billy,they'll still be jagging him with the defibrillator for a day or two yet!
            Oh it was good stuff mate. Pie of the year....
            Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              Bill it was the real deal mate. Best Pie I ever had. I begrudgingly let 1 Para in on the deal and took some over to Bry Montague, with a bit of the Christmas Pud. He had the flu. It probably cured him lol
              Marvelous rations. Tindles1/3 is in the freezer ready for delivery the weekend. Then again I might stiff him and scoff the lot lol
              I tried to bell you a coupe of times. You robbed a bank or summat ? I could get in touch with Lord Lucan easier than you you hermit.
              Personally I think you could sell them on EBay and Amazon. There is nothing available over here to match that kind of quality.
              Brits here would lap them up....Slurp.

Comment

the jelly tasted really nice before it when in the pie. so what colour did it end up clear or soup like? guess i will make a smaller one for myself and try it out, glad ye liked it mate...... hard to believe davy's is still in the fridge. the book mentions keep pie in a cool dark place

Comment

Jelly was like a normal pie mate. Pork was way better.
                  Dave ain't got time to come he is sitting exams for that Phd.... or swotting for them. Bill that book is from cave man days.
                  The Pies I get from that Indian shop in Irvine are frozz and they thaw out fine.
                  With a bit of luck he wont like it. (Right!)
                  Me

Comment

Working...
                  X