Colin Tritton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Tritton

• The funeral of 24161825 Pte Colin (Trit) Tritton, who died from a sudden heart attack on Wednesday 26th August 2015, will take place at 1530 hours on Friday 11th September 2015 at the Garden of England Crematorium, Sheppey Way, Bobbing, Nr Sittingbourne ME9 8GZ All those who can attend, including any local PRA Standards who wish to parade at the Crematorium, would be welcomed by the family.

The funeral will be followed by a wake at The Old Wine Vaults, 75 Preston Street, Faversham ME13 8PA. All those attending the funeral are invited to join the family at The Vaults after the service.

Colin was a member of the Bedworth Branch of the PRA and served in the early 70s as a member of 3rd Battalion the Parachute Regiment both in B Company and Support Company Anti Tank Platoon. He served in NI, Malaya, Germany (Bold Guard) and Sudan. Regretfully he had been in ill health for some time and will be sadly missed by all who came into contact with him; his infectious laugh will never be forgotten.

If further details are required please contact George Duffus of the Bedworth Branch, by telephone to 07813 020040 or by email to gdduffus@btinternet.com

Kind Regards

Sandy

Re: Colin Tritton

R.I.P. COLIN

Comment

R.I.P, Colin.

Comment

R.I.P. Colin
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

RIP 'ol mate
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

RIP ​Colin.

Comment

RIP Colin
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

RIP
                2 Para Pal,6 plt B.Coy. Sounds good to me.

Comment

R.I.P. Colin.
                  "Whilst drinking from the well, never forget those that dug the well"

Comment

Working...
                  X