SOOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOOTY

Sooty has bin arrested for sexually assaulting a minor in the late 70s.
    They,ve also arrested Mathew Corbett, they suspect he had a f.ckin hand in it

Re: SOOTY

Comment

Dave I think it was Harry Corbett. Remember Muffin The Mule and that bird who did Lambchop ? Basil Brush is he still about. I can even remember Archie Andrews.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Matthew,the son took over from Harry,keep up Tone!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          Dave I think it was Harry Corbett. Remember Muffin The Mule and that bird who did Lambchop ? Basil Brush is he still about. I can even remember Archie Andrews.
          That,s reight Pat, Mathew wuz owd Arry,s current bun, and the tash who presented Muffin Tone wuz the actor John Mills skin and blister, Annette. Can,t remember the name o the tash who had her hand stuck up Lamb Chops ring piece, and I aint too sure wether owd Baz is still alive n kickin?

Comment

Dave, not sure on this but wasn't Basil Brush's first stooge the sergeant off that programme Heartbeat. Forgot his name now anybody help ?
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Can,t remember his name Bob but you,re spot on, that,s the geezer,long time ago and he even had long hair!

Comment

Dave, just remembered his name mate, Derek Fowlds (excuse spelling) he played the part of Oskar Blaketon in Heart Beat !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                  That,s reight Pat, Mathew wuz owd Arry,s current bun, and the tash who presented Muffin Tone wuz the actor John Mills skin and blister, Annette. Can,t remember the name o the tash who had her hand stuck up Lamb Chops ring piece, and I aint too sure wether owd Baz is still alive n kickin?
                  Wasn't it Cheri something or other with the old Lamb Chop sock on her hand?

Comment

Can,t remember fer sure Pat, might be on Wikipedia though?

Comment

Googled it,Shari Lewis!Wasn't far off,the old cells aren't quite as f.cked as I thought.Good start to the day,it can only go downhill from here!

Comment

Yeah, she was quite a nice looking bit of kit as I remember !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Squeaky Yank voice,but I would've........except I was about 6 at the time,and didn't know what it was for!

Comment

Gud job that not a muslim Pat, thad a bin married by then!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                              Matthew,the son took over from Harry,keep up Tone!
                              I am a fossil. I am on the same list as Triceratops
                              Last time I watched Sooty was 1959....
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X