Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

paratrooperUK. cant find away to pay my subs with my debit card? Confused 10 pounds this paypal is rubbish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paratrooperUK. cant find away to pay my subs with my debit card? Confused 10 pounds this paypal is rubbish.

Re: paratrooperUK. cant find away to pay my subs with my debit card? Confused 10 pounds this paypal is rubbish.

I have a girfriend in SA got very close to her Kids,her eldist son is in the Irish Regiment the younger want things,teeshirts from the Regiment to know me better,is it allowed to send things that a Para,I know I cant do that with my kids in Ulster,the Regiment not well loved in quarters here in Ulster.

Comment

Re: paratrooperUK. cant find away to pay my subs with my debit card? Confused 10 pounds this paypal is rubbish.

Has Hoggie changed his username?
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
        Has Hoggie changed his username?
        Nope John will make Hoggie look sane
        Ad Unum Omnes
        webmaster@thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk
        ericthered@cv6.co.uk
        ex C Coy 1 Para
        Private what are doing here? reply: everyone has to be somewhere! (the late great Spike Milliigan)

Comment

Originally posted by ericthered View Post
          Yes right of course it will..................all tabs done yet Eric?

Comment

John follow this link, it will take you to the Subscriptions page.

thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk/forums/payments.php
            Last edited by Don the Mod; 29 June 2014, 10:53.
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
              John follow this link, it will take you to the Subscriptions page.

thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk/forums/payments.php
              He's paid already
              Ad Unum Omnes
              ericthered@cv6.co.uk
              ex C Coy 1 Para
              Private what are doing here? reply: everyone has to be somewhere! (the late great Spike Milliigan)

Comment

Yes, lift yer game Don.
                I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Well his last was "...Confused 10 pounds this paypal is rubbish".
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                    Well his last was "...Confused 10 pounds this paypal is rubbish".
                    excellent point well made Don, so actually its a communication breakdown and entirely Eric's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                      excellent point well made Don, so actually its a communication breakdown and entirely Eric's fault.
                      Leave Eric alone you 9 Sqd bully!!!!!!!!!!,he fixes my comp now and again,mind you it's more now than again now

Comment

Originally posted by ericthered View Post
                        Read this one again he is ex support coy 1 para I rest my case
                        Ad Unum Omnes
                        ericthered@cv6.co.uk
                        ex C Coy 1 Para

Comment

Paid me fees (yesterday), how long before I'm allowed back in?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie Donoghue View Post
                            Paid me fees (yesterday), how long before I'm allowed back in?
                            When you admit what happened in Kenya to me...

Comment

Working...
                            X