• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: signing in

Lappy ltr. Wilco
    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Uh Oh !! - just about to blow off again...

Welcome Trobbo !! (took ya long enuff to find this place...kinell ) and don't mind the banter,it's oxygen in this asylum

Great pics you have posted - anymore ?

Comment

Cheers Tudor. As for the photos, the Falklands pic was courtesy of Kit Karsen. As for finding the site late, I only started talking on Face Book a couple of years ago!! Slow is my middle name. If you're at this years dance, I'm sure we'll meet up. Cheers

Comment

OK - understood - perhaps you have some pics ? If so,are you going to post them ? Please ?

Comment

Originally posted by trobbo44 View Post
            Kit, if you have a look at the cleaned up photo, in airborne pics, I've put more info on some of the characters in the photo.
            Roger that Robbo, we can get down to nitty gritty at fan?
            HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Tudor, if you mean Falklands pics, sadly the answer is no. I didn't take a camera down South, just little old me. I was surprised to find that Kit had a photo of the Stretcher Bearers, and by chance I think the one posted shows my handsome, if blurry, mug stood at the back. That rugged jaw line is unmistakable! As for other pics of any note, pictures for me were like pulling teeth, be quick or I'm off. I have some free fall ones, even managed a demo with Scotty Milne, into a Cypriot Football Stadium. And a demo jump with the Freds into Worthy Down for the Queen. Now I do have a picture of that, courtesy of my 8 year old daughter! As for the Falklands, I left the photography to those that wanted to bring back memories. I knew no one and no one knew me. Although I did know Paul Sullivan, we spent a week on the same ward in CMH, just before being shipped out. He had Yellow Fever or Jaundice I think and I had a hernia op. After Wireless Ridge and cleaning up skull fragments of fragged ladies in bungalows, I joined 2 Para for their Church Parade and was promptly RTU to the gunners and becoming a Pay Clerk once more. 2 Para went home, the gunners went home and I stayed for one long month more before finally being sent home. Wife had our second daughter the night I arrived home, and so I never spoke of the Falklands!

Comment

Thanks Robbo - At ease - you've passed the Test. Well Done !!

Comment

Welcome Terry - PM

Comment

Cheers PM, and yhanks for the billet

Comment

I am normal and welcome to the madhouse Terry, see you in Wales

Comment

You should be easy to spot on the fan, Terry. See you there

Comment

Wont be on the Fan will be at the bottom looking at it, that,s why I am normal.

Comment

Working...
                          X