for Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for Admin

Hello Admin ... can you please tell me how to set-up one of these "Forums" and what does it cost

Thanks

Dave Smart

Re: for Admin

Hi Dave, I presume you mean a new thread mate it costs nothing. Go to the forum you want to post in and click the Post a New Thread above and left of the Forum title, and post away. Any probs give me or Eric a shout.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
      Hi Dave, I presume you mean a new thread mate it costs nothing. Go to the forum you want to post in and click the Post a New Thread above and left of the Forum title, and post away. Any probs give me or Eric a shout.
      No Don I think Dave means a website Dave does websites, I will answer later when I have more time.
      Ad Unum Omnes
      webmaster@thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk
      ericthered@cv6.co.uk
      ex C Coy 1 Para
      Private what are doing here? reply: everyone has to be somewhere! (the late great Spike Milliigan)

Comment

Originally posted by ericthered View Post
        No Don I think Dave means a website Dave does websites, I will answer later when I have more time.
        that's a bit complicated normally you are just explaining the on/off switch to bills Eric.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          that's a bit complicated normally you are just explaining the on/off switch to bills Eric.
          efinn tart.............................................. .................................................. .............but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Smart View Post
            Hello Admin ... can you please tell me how to set-up one of these "Forums" and what does it cost

Thanks

Dave Smart
            This where we purchased our one http://www.vbulletin.com/ but you do need some html knowledge to set it up it can be quite testing and time consuming.

Eric
            Ad Unum Omnes
            webmaster@thebritishairborneforcesclub.co.uk
            ericthered@cv6.co.uk
            ex C Coy 1 Para
            Private what are doing here? reply: everyone has to be somewhere! (the late great Spike Milliigan)

Comment

Working...
            X