• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "PSST, It's your stag"....

Think I might just manage a "Semi"

Comment

I don't think these women exist. They are holograms. I never see any of them. Maybe they are out of sight/reach for us thin walleted mere mortals.............
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Good job she doesn't belong To me, I'd be dead in a week. What a way to go eh ?
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          I don't think these women exist. They are holograms. I never see any of them. Maybe they are out of sight/reach for us thin walleted mere mortals.............
          Ya wanna av a neet out in Newcastle on a Saturday Tone. F.ckin ell! even when it,s freezin yer bollox off, the amount of tit and arse on show is unbelievable, tash best described as clad in underwear. Thiz enuff decent stuff on show standing in the queues to the clubs ta wank theesen ta dee ath to.
          Downside iz, thaz gorra bi careful wot tha sez to em, cos they,re as ard as f.ckin nails. Wetched one o the best streetfeights I,ve ever seen between two of em outside a club, both rolling around on the deck, hair pulling, Newcastle nod, screaming, blood and snot, not one of em givin an inch. They were wearing hardly f.ck all when it kicked off, and when the bouncers parted em, practically bollocko but still spitting feathers at each other.
          Nearly froze ta f.ckin dee ath waitin fer round two, but everyone just f.cked off az though nowt ad appenned!

Comment

I used to go to Newcastle with Geordie Smith.
            The Pub called the Mauretania and the castle Ballrooms......good days
            Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
            A Great Civilization is not Conquered from without
            Until it has destroyed itself from within
            W.Durant

Comment

Bet it was a bit more civilised then John, and the women were,nt as scantily clad, a time when if tha gorra glimpse o bare flesh just at the top o the stockings, thad bi limping!

Comment

Them were the days Dave, creeping into the crapper covertly with a copy of Spick & Span mate, happy days eh ?
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                  Ya wanna av a neet out in Newcastle on a Saturday Tone. F.ckin ell! even when it,s freezin yer bollox off, the amount of tit and arse on show is unbelievable, tash best described as clad in underwear. Thiz enuff decent stuff on show standing in the queues to the clubs ta wank theesen ta dee ath to.
                  Downside iz, thaz gorra bi careful wot tha sez to em, cos they,re as ard as f.ckin nails. Wetched one o the best streetfeights I,ve ever seen between two of em outside a club, both rolling around on the deck, hair pulling, Newcastle nod, screaming, blood and snot, not one of em givin an inch. They were wearing hardly f.ck all when it kicked off, and when the bouncers parted em, practically bollocko but still spitting feathers at each other.
                  Nearly froze ta f.ckin dee ath waitin fer round two, but everyone just f.cked off az though nowt ad appenned!

The Pig and Whistle Newcastle.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Oh to be 21 again lets get to Sweden, although I enjoy the Geordie hospitality

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post

The Pig and Whistle Newcastle.
                      Newcastle every time fer me!

Comment

Def a different class of bird in Newcastle Dave.
                        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Their alright until they open their gobs, you wouldn't want to take them home to mother, they'd only shite on the proggy Matt.
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

According to an interview I heard some time ago the going out coatless dates back years to the days of the mill girl's friday night out.They would put on the one good dress they had,and didn't want to cover it with a coat,spoiling the effect,whatever the weather,so always left the house without one.It's now been genetically bred down through several generations that a coat is shameful,and so they do without in all seasons.Mind you their grans were wearing a lot more in the way of a dress than what the girls these days go out in.Hyperthermia or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                              Def a different class of bird in Newcastle Dave.
                              Too right Don, no airs and graces and straight to the point, and lets face it, they deffo look better after 10 pints!

Comment

Fookin' hell that's an amazing comparison. I can remember some of those Geordie WRACS in the shot and they were crackers.
                                He must have gone out of his way to cherry pick them photos though. They can't all look like that either in Sweden or Newcastle.
                                Can they ?
                                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X