Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Out and about

Or even Donkey Dick.
    It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Pony prick!

Comment

looked like a nice day out.
        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

• : Out and about

IMG_20190702_082631 (2).jpgIMG_20190702_073605 (2).jpgIMG_20190702_082615 (2).jpgIMG_20190702_100244 (2).jpg

Just a couple of shots of Snowdon on a good day in July, excellent view from the summit best I've ever seen it !
          Last edited by Don the Mod; 31 July 2020, 21:40.
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

• Re: : Out and about

Weather had been great beer later was even better

Comment

Good one jack. Put some more up mate.
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

Nice one Jack.

Comment

Nice bit of background music Jack nearly fell asleep

Comment

Didn't think my walks would interest any one
                    Taken last wek

Comment

How far is that from where you live Jack ? Just wondering if you throw a dart at a map and then drive there and get out and just start tabbing. Or you plan it ?

Old 29 bloke Cant stop yompin'

Is this it Jack ....Lenwade? On the River Wensum ? .... because this looks like paradise mate.

Last edited by trubrit2411; 1 August 2020, 19:08.
                      Me

Comment

Tha just can,t beat a bimble out in the beautytash British countryside Jack, fukk all these so called far flung exotic places, Norfolk a lovely county unless thaz knockin thi bollox off at STANTA training area or a down in the dumps Norwich City fan. "Trouble" ad two Aunts who married Norfolk geezers n thi lived in owd converted Railway carraiges at Thetford, sed az a bin lid she ad some brill jollys down theer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                          Tha just can,t beat a bimble out in the beautytash British countryside Jack, fukk all these so called far flung exotic places, Norfolk a lovely county unless thaz knockin thi bollox off at STANTA training area or a down in the dumps Norwich City fan. "Trouble" ad two Aunts who married Norfolk geezers n thi lived in owd converted Railway carraiges at Thetford, sed az a bin lid she ad some brill jollys down theer.
                          Theres nothing where I live to match Britain. Not at all. Especially as I go inland. Farther inland you go and POOF you may as well be on the moon.
                          I mean it ain't bad either Dave.....but it does not compare to rural emerald green Britain. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
                          Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                            Theres nothing where I live to match Britain. Not at all. Especially as I go inland. Farther inland you go and POOF you may as well be on the moon.
                            I mean it ain't bad either Dave.....but it does not compare to rural emerald green Britain. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
                            Used to come back from some shithole and could not wait to get up some hills Scotland, Wales, Lakes, Northumberland, Ireland, Pennines etc, used to say that the greenery 'hurt my eyes' for a couple of weeks, we need to hang on to it!

Comment

The country round here is beautiful and green,and of course not appreciated by us who drive/walk through it every day. Just the view across the fields from my front window this morning would have you drooling Tone!

Comment

(How far is that from where you live Jack ? Just wondering if you throw a dart at a map and then drive there and get out and just start tabbing. Or you plan it ? )

The hooligans course later put me onto hill walking nothing like the mountains (up the buckets). I was impressed when we met some serious tabers from up north spats and ski sticks come to mind. I'm glad I am able to keep going after wearing my hip out through marathon running. We used to run the Marriotts way from Norwich city center to Attlebridge and back. This little excursion I only did the small sections as I was resting from my weekly 200 mile cycle rides
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by jackw102; 2 August 2020, 09:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X