Out and about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Out and about

Got that on me roof,under the flight path for Aldergrove and the City airports,but never seems to bring them down!

Comment

I was on a humanitarian mission Don. Tash sed her last geezer used ta knock fukk outa her, so told er ta invite the kunt round so I cud combine a workout followed by a fukk. Twat never turned up so legover it was!

Comment

If the Lochness Monster ya see aheed pull ya foreskin owner ya heed !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Glad yer back on terra firma Dave, I would keep the gum shield in and head-guard on, wimmin are likely to forgive, then suddenly do funny turns. if you used onset of dementia as the reason for strayin a bit, I suggest pissing in the corner of yer bedroom occasionally and a nifty crap in the kitchen waste bin once a week, pop out and smack the milkman once in a while, got to keep the dementia going mate.

Comment

All quiet on the Western Front just now Ron n on mi best behaviour. If she,d av kicked me out fer gud, tek it on the chin me own fault but az tha noze "Thiz No Place Like Home!"

Comment

Local RBL organized the trip cost me £35 plus a book and raffle tickets

Comment

Last edited by jackw102; 10 March 2019, 14:05.

Comment

had some errors

Last edited by jackw102; 10 March 2019, 14:13.

Comment

No 3

Comment

The weather was good on the coast. Garry A got kicked by a race horse its going to take 9 months to get him back to what he was

Comment

Beautytash day Jack fer bimblin on the coast.

Comment

Jack.... What happened with the Race Horse ?
                          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                          Me

Comment

He was going to buy her and she lashed out he says he wants to sue but I don't know how he stands legally
                            He has another 8 months in convalescence and not earning.

Comment

Sounds bad. Hope it did'nt hit him in the kisser. Me ferther in law lived in Ranch Country and had Horses. His neighbour had a young through bred stallion. Still had his balls. Vet got in the stall with him. He killed the Vet....
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                                Sounds bad. Hope it did'nt hit him in the kisser. Me ferther in law lived in Ranch Country and had Horses. His neighbour had a young through bred stallion. Still had his balls. Vet got in the stall with him. He killed the Vet....
                                Yep, had mi horse for 10 years, 17.5 hands, which is a big hoss, always wary round the back of him even though he wuz mi best mate. Get both barrels in the chest and a very good chance you are crippled or a gonner

Comment

Working...
                                X