Out and about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Out and about

Wunt mind avin a gu at that mesen Jack but up ere on the North East Coast and the strong winds we get I,d probably finish up landing on the top of Durham Cathedral!

Comment

Don't think I'll bother,took The Luscious One up parascending behind a boat in Crete,and broke a couple of toes getting off the boat onto a jetski to get ashore,still sore as f.ck 3 weeks on.Watersports not for me methinks!

Comment

Tha can av sum brill water sports in the Jacuzzi Pat!

Comment

Last time I was in one of them was in Edmonton,Canada Dave.Honeymoon suite of a hotel in Edmonton,with The Squaw,half Blackfoot,half Cree.Got my balls well and truly blasted with high pressure jets as I got out,f.ckin' sore!
          Made the mistake of allowing her to invite herself over here,and learned that a nympho is great for a night,but 2 weeks is sore!

Comment

Comment

Are golden showers classed as water sports ?
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Only in Germany!

Comment

On the way to Blandford a bit late place was shut

Last edited by jackw102; 29 September 2018, 16:16.

Comment

That's a big hut Jack, but was it open ffs, (fat finger syndrome)?
                    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Any rooms ta let down theer Jack? Just purrin feelers out just in case the worse appens!

Comment

Get over here Dave,and you can take up residence in my static caravan.6 beds to choose from,hot and cold,TV,and it'll only cost you a couple of gallons of ale every friday!

Comment

Six beds you rich bigger, you could put us all up for a bottle of Mackeson Stout !
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Come one,come all!I put up about a dozen ex 2 Para over the weekend of the 30th anniversary of Warrenpoint in 2009,and expect to do the same next year for the 40th.It's open doors at The Hotel harleyfornia,as Don named my place!

Comment

That,s a Brill offer Pat! When things looked decidedly dodgy which included a short stay at me lads who obviously dint want mi theer long term, I gorrin touch wi the Legion who cud possibly elp but dint really fancy spendin me days behavin mesen fer fear o gerrin lobbed out, agee-an! Thank fukk the ""Trouble" came to er senses and finally realised that it wuz all down ta the onset o Dementia n a massive dose o thick kuntitis n that if I dint behave mesen she wud confiscate me hurdy gurdy! Got back oo-am n ta prove tharrad seen the errors o me ways, I got me laptop, took out inta the yard n smashed the fukker up wi the gud owd Irish screwdriver. Musta ad the desired effect cos after about a week she offered hers fer me ta use so she can keep a check on who I communicate with, Crafty fukkers them tash! So back on the site cos she knows that Airborne lads are purer than pure and wud never lead a poor afflicted owd twat astray and tempt him into any carnal thoughts of wrong doing!

Comment

Dave, tell her you were on a humanitarian rescue mission:

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Working...
                                X