freedom of Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: freedom of Paris

great to see the band members with their wings up, the last time i saw the regimental band on u-tube i did not see anyone with wings on their shoulder but plenty of large sheilas. things sure have changed.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Bill......... What do you expect from the "The New Budget Army"

An Army you can get in Wembley Stadium. Think about that. You could fly over the whole of the British Army in less than 10 seconds in a Cessna 208.

It boggles the mind.....What are the Westminster Wastrels thinking ?
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Kunts deffo aint gorrowt ta think wi, Tone.

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          Bill......... What do you expect from the "The New Budget Army"

An Army you can get in Wembley Stadium. Think about that. You could fly over the whole of the British Army in less than 10 seconds in a Cessna 208.

It boggles the mind.....What are the Westminster Wastrels thinking ?
          Tony, you mean an army that couldn't fill Wembley stadium.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

If the balloon went up over night.... and "Potential Aggressors from the East' decided to get cracking.... How would we defend that island ? There is not even enough infantry and front line support arms to man coastal defences. Thats counting the Marines.
            Last edited by trubrit2411; 6 November 2019, 19:29.
            Me

Comment

Thid av ta rely on uz Grandads Army, the Look,Duck & Vanish Brigade Tone. "Pass mi thi catapult mate!"

Comment

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

"You stupid boy Pike!"

Comment

Weakness invites aggression. Thats the way the equation has worked forever. Ask the Zulu and the North American Indians.

"You got shit we want. Land and other goodies.
                    You got assegai's and bows and arrows.
                    We got cannon and Martini Henrys.
                    We are coming"

You would think the leaders of the nation that wrote the book on nicking other peoples countries would recognise the folly of placing themselves in the position of underdog..... at any future bargaining table.
                    They dont have to come storming out of landing craft on Brighton beach. They just have to threaten to come up Brighton beach. Its called arm twisting.
                    Like wot Hitler did with Daladier and Neville Chamber Pot at Munich.

Ask the Czech's about that...and we were a much more formidable force then. Heads should roll for whats been done to the British Army.

Fat WRACs in the one remaining Para Reg Band..... WTF ?
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 November 2019, 14:38.
                    Me

Comment

Throughout British history whenever they have allowed the armed forces to run down...they have needed and effective army. In WW1 and 2 the Brit army arrived in France with shit kit and they were duly hammered, to have to then spend 3 or 4 years building their forces up. not sure how much evidence the twisted t**ts need, but a strong RN kept the German navy in their pens after a couple of tangles Hitler would not let his bigger ships out. I am no military historian but I accept that we cannot keep a standing army of a million, but the lack of depth of stores, ships, tanks, aircraft, aircraft carriers, missiles and the like could be mothballed. During the Falklands stuff some navy blokes were having to tour the world to buy one or two missiles FFS. If Corbyn gets in I will bet that the SAS and Para will be disbanded within weeks, MI5 and 6 to follow. Glad I am a wobbly old t**t who saw my country and population when they had some fight and common sense in them Ja! Auf wiedersehen kameraden

Comment

There's no such thing as a Parachute Regiment band anymore Tone,simply the Central Army Band that dons whatever headwear is appropriate for the unit they are representing on the day,fat tarts included. I think the Household Division is the only one to have their own dedicated band now,for all the ceremonial stuff in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                          There's no such thing as a Parachute Regiment band anymore Tone,simply the Central Army Band that dons whatever headwear is appropriate for the unit they are representing on the day,fat tarts included. I think the Household Division is the only one to have their own dedicated band now,for all the ceremonial stuff in London.
                          Fook me thats even worse. One Band ? So even the Brigade Of Guards has just one band ?
                          Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 November 2019, 14:43.
                          Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                            Throughout British history whenever they have allowed the armed forces to run down...they have needed and effective army. In WW1 and 2 the Brit army arrived in France with shit kit and they were duly hammered, to have to then spend 3 or 4 years building their forces up. not sure how much evidence the twisted t**ts need, but a strong RN kept the German navy in their pens after a couple of tangles Hitler would not let his bigger ships out. I am no military historian but I accept that we cannot keep a standing army of a million, but the lack of depth of stores, ships, tanks, aircraft, aircraft carriers, missiles and the like could be mothballed. During the Falklands stuff some navy blokes were having to tour the world to buy one or two missiles FFS. If Corbyn gets in I will bet that the SAS and Para will be disbanded within weeks, MI5 and 6 to follow. Glad I am a wobbly old t**t who saw my country and population when they had some fight and common sense in them Ja! Auf wiedersehen kameraden
                            That there is why the Yanks Russians and Chinese do it the way they do. They know what would happen if they let themselves get in a weak position. "You will sign your nations interests away.

"There is the pen. The oil/land/fishing rights/air space/trade agreements are OURS".

Don't have to be bayonets and bullets....at first. Ask Mexico how much of the mighty Colorado River makes it across the Mexican US border to its estuary in the Sea of Cortez. You could not fill a bath with it. The Yanks nick the lot. From the border to the beach no green. Dead.
                            Mexico is getting fooked because it is construed as being "weak"....and I think they have a bigger Army than us.

29 Largest Armies In The World

1 China 2,035,000
                            2 India 1,440,000
                            3 United States of America 1,358,193
                            4 Russian Federation 1,013,628
                            5 Democratic People's Republic of Korea 950,000
                            6 Pakistan 653,000
                            7 Republic of Korea 599,000
                            8 Iran 523,000
                            9 Vietnam 482,000
                            10 Egypt 438,500
                            11 Myanmar 406,000
                            12 Indonesia 395,500
                            13 Thailand 360,850
                            14 Turkey 355,200
                            15 Sri Lanka 346,700
                            16 Brazil 334,500
                            17 Colombia 293,200
                            18 Mexico 277,150
                            19 Taiwan 275,000
                            20 Japan 247,150
                            21 Saudi Arabia 227,000
                            22 Ukraine 204,000
                            23 France 202,700
                            24 Eritrea 201,750
                            25 Morocco 195,800
                            26 South Sudan 185,000
                            27 Germany 178,600
                            28 Israel 176,500
                            29 Italy 174,50

In an all out scrap we would probably have a hard time with the bottom half of that list.
                            Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 November 2019, 15:08.
                            Me

Comment

But do them well armed nations av fat tash in their band that tek it up the shitter?

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                                Weakness invites aggression. Thats the way the equation has worked forever. Ask the Zulu and the North American Indians.

"You got shit we want. Land and other goodies.
                                You got assegai's and bows and arrows.
                                We got cannon and Martini Henrys.
                                We are coming"

You would think the leaders of the nation that wrote the book on nicking other peoples countries would recognise the folly of placing themselves in the position of underdog..... at any future bargaining table.
                                They dont have to come storming out of landing craft on Brighton beach. They just have to threaten to come up Brighton beach. Its called arm twisting.
                                Like wot Hitler did with Daladier and Neville Chamber Pot at Munich.

Ask the Czech's about that...and we were a much more formidable force then. Heads should roll for whats been done to the British Army.

Fat WRACs in the one remaining Para Reg Band..... WTF ?
                                The envasion of Britain started years ago and is getting serious now with all the trucks etc bringing all the unwanted in plus them crossing the channel in anything that floats.
                                It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X