Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Kilda 1928

Hardy breed living a hardy life.

A travelogue film shot in 1928 of places such as Kilda, Barra etc.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: St Kilda 1928

Love it,no fatties on that island I bet,living on puffins,seals etc,climbing cliffs for eggs,and walking everywhere!

Comment

The people today should look at that and think, what was it like before fast food, mobile phones, washing machines, and televison sets. A good post taking us back to an era where people actually talked to each other !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Like a different planet now Bob, very few fat fukkers cos o the hardy physical life people ad. Geezers used ta get beer ration tickets in the steelworks ta put back the sweat that poured out in front o the furnaces. A mate o mine went ta work in the steel industry when eee left skoyl n iz first job wuz bimblin next door ta the battlecruiser wi a dixie in a wheelbarrer ta bring back the amber nectar fer the blokes. Thought it wuz brill till the chargehand caught im neckin it on the way back then toppin up under the water tap. Eee gorra reight twattin n finished up lookin like a fukkin Dalek! Gallons o ale supped back then but soon worked off in a heartbeat thru sweat n tears. Now, still gallons o ale supped, no work, no physical exercise equals fat bastard! SEEMPLES!

Comment

At last,I understand my problem.........Idle c.nt,drinks copious amounts of ale,no exercise........Fat twat! Thanks Dave!

Comment

Dave's right. Me and that slave driving 1 Para Jock bastard up North just proved it. You can eat and drink what you like if you are putting in 8 to ten hours of hard collar a day.... In fact you need to get it down your neck to keep going
            I do not remember any porkers when I was a kid. I was in Costco yesterday and there is a lot now. Not just older people either. I am talking the kids and blokes in their 20's and 30's

Maybe a load of Ex Para PTI's should open a St Kilda course on that island....

They would make a fortune.
            Me

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              At last,I understand my problem.........Idle c.nt,drinks copious amounts of ale,no exercise........Fat twat! Thanks Dave!
              Allus a pleasure ta elp Pat!

Comment

Setting off re mi tab last week, passed a fat lad about 14 at the bus stop, he asked me if i knew when the next bus was due I said 'No, how far have you got to go?'. 'to the railway station' (best part of half a mile away). I said you can walk it in 10 minutes. he sat down, no way was he walking anywhere. They will have no f***in legs in a few years.

Comment

Couple of decades down the road its going to be a big medical problem I would imagine. Hardly see anybody walking here now.
                  Me

Comment

It's already a medical problem,with over half of cases caused by blobbiness,it will become the main focus of the health system in a few years!

Comment

Tha can,t beat a gud tab especially when thaz swingin thi urdy gurdy from side ta side untin fer treasure. Extra bonus iz bendin down on a regular basis ta lob the ball fer the doggies, hopin it teks em ages ta find the fukker so tha can gerron wi the serious stuff.

Comment

Elton should be fit as f.ck then,with the bending over he does,but I still see a hint of chubbiness around him!

Comment

Kunts full o iz usbands Cumfry Bogarte, az tha noticed iz sneck iz allus runnin!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                            Hardy breed living a hardy life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CpkFgxx2I

My thoughts on St Kilda, beautiful island ,Great prison,get off if ye can , dump all terrorist , sex offenders etc there wi a few fish hooks n a bit o' wire fur snares, minimum sentence ten years n you will get off after that n fur them that cannae catch fish or rabbits,there's always canniballism

Comment

Originally posted by jim scott View Post
                              My thoughts on St Kilda, beautiful island ,Great prison,get off if ye can , dump all terrorist , sex offenders etc there wi a few fish hooks n a bit o' wire fur snares, minimum sentence ten years n you will get off after that n fur them that cannae catch fish or rabbits,there's always canniballism
                              Yes Jim.... I would think the kids with a bit of go in them would leave.
                              It really would make a great jail. Like a windy frozen Devil's Island....or Alcatraz. Same with Rockall.... Great idea. Somebody should float that past Boris. Get cracking Gil. You have clout.
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X